• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES????

valentinasdad

Dvc member
I want to visit orlando week of sept 6 for 1 week. I hopefully will close on my resale any day. Waiting on sellers to return docs. Then waiting on member id. So hopefully 2 or 3 weeks to book. What are the chances i will find something on short notice in a slow period. If so what will i find.

The chances you'll find something? Very good. But your choices will be limited. Maybe a studio at SSR, or at least a one bedroom there.

What are you looking for? Are you picky?

Please do not ask for specifics - the DIS only allows very general process questions regarding renting. Anything with enough detail will be considered a rental request and deleted.

Thanks for understanding. I do not like to edit or delete others' posts, especially the newbies.

As you could see from my response I was simply trying to give someone an idea of whether a particular room type or resort they were thinking of was going to be harder for them to get anytime less than 11 months out. Not a rental request in any way shape or form. I'm sorry you didn't see it the same way.

As you could see from my response I was simply trying to give someone an idea of whether a particular room type or resort they were thinking of was going to be harder for them to get anytime less than 11 months out. Not a rental request in any way shape or form. I'm sorry you didn't see it the same way.
You're correct. I misread the post. My apologies. :)

You have a better chance of a 1 bedroom than a studio. SSR is the most likely place to be open but if you are willing to move a lot you may be able to find a day here and there for other resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter