What are the chances?

CelestriaSky

Earning My Ears
We just booked a last minute - and when I say last minute, last week of September. Totally was not expecting to go, but my mother invited the whole family down for a week to her Vacation Club. I always plan the trips out 6 months ahead and now I'm caught with NO ADR's.

I REALLY want to take my son and my nephew (a new Dis'r) to Chef Mickey's one morning for breakfast. I've always had ADR's - will they turn you away without them? I don't mind waiting and I also don't mind getting there at 7:30 in the morning - I would just love to take them there. Also, what's the best way to snag ADR's - just watch the cancellation thread? I'm SO sad (happy about our last minute vacation, just sad that we won't be able to dine at alot of places :()

Any advice?

Start checking online multiple times a day beginning now. With the credit card guarantee policy people will cancel because they don't want to pay the financial penalty. You can continue checking even after you get to DW. Being flexible about the date and time helps.

Also, subscribe to the Sept cancellation thread.

You can try walking up, but I would consider this as a last resort because there's no guarantee that you'll be seated even if you're willing to wait.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter