What are the chances they'll be able to sit together?

scrappinginontario

I'm booking November reservations for friends and they're hard to find.

I was able to book Coral Reef for 3 for lunch. They now have 2 people who want to join them but there is no availability at all for 5.

I can also book a separate reservation for 2 a 1/2 hour later.

Have you ever been successful asking for 2 separate groups to sit together? Did you request once you arrived?

They will need to ask once they arrive. But as the ADRs are half an hour apart, that will be asking a lot. Have everyone show up together, and ask. That is all they can do.

You have plenty of time to keep checking for a reservation for 5 (or 6 since the computer has a quirk that makes it easier to find an even number res than an odd).

If the 2 reservations were just a few minutes apart you would have a better chance of showing up and be seated at one table, but since your current reservations are 30 minutes apart that makes it much more difficult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter