What are the chances of Meeting Peter and Wendy

FantasiaMagic

DIS Veteran
I would love to meet Peter Pan and Wendy when I go to the world this August.

I know they aren't always available to meet, but are my chances somewhat high?

What is everyone's experience with meeting them?

Thanks!

-FantasiaMagic :wizard:

Sorry, but Wendy has not been out routinely in years. She does often come out for hard ticket parties, but those won't be happening in August.

Sorry, but Wendy has not been out routinely in years. She does often come out for hard ticket parties, but those won't be happening in August.

I recall she started appearing for a while when they reconfigured the Pan queue (back when the Princess and the Pee first opened), but come to think of it I haven't heard reports of Wendy lately.

Check kennythepirate for times, he usually has all the information on characters.

As for my own experience, we quite literally ran into them after breakfast at Crystal Palace. We were exploring and found a path to Adventureland (which we didn't know was there before.) Peter and Wendy were right there outside of Adventureland greeting guests. So again, check the times, but my experience was earlier in the morning outside of Adventureland.

We saw Wendy and Peter Pan last August around the corner from Peter Pan's flight (also around the corner from Columbia Harbour House). We saw them a couple of times during the week when we were there. We also saw Peter Pan on a few occasions doing a meet without Wendy in the same location.

I saw both Peter Pan AND Wendy in December. It was not long after the park opened and we had actually just gotten off PPF. We were walking through the Tangled restroom area and BAM...there they were. They were looking for Pascal so we joined them and then they led us over to their M&G area.

We saw them both together, to the right of the ride near the old bathrooms. We saw them twice, Dec. 2013 and late Jan/early Feb. 2014.

We were there in Feb & met Peter Pan & Wendy near the Peter Pan ride. They have a meet & greet spot there.

We saw Wendy and Peter in January. They were stationed next to Peter Pan Flight on the restroom side. Peter is a riot.

Getting to MK early in the morning betters your chances significantly. Peter and Wendy were meeting right near their ride as recently as January, but they only meet during the morning, and once they leave to prepare for the 3 o'clock parade, they're done for the day, I believe.

We saw both of them in MK one morning. Unfortunately we were on a mission and didn't have time to stop for them. I'm going to look for them again when I go back down next weekend, they're on my list of people I didn't see when I was there for EEC :)

A former co-worker recently left to reprise her role as a friend of Wendy! I will ask her how often they plan on having her out and about and see what she can tell me :)

I saw them in April, the week after Easter. They were by their ride as stated earlier.. The CM managing the line told me their sets last for only 30min each and they are done by 12:30. You need to get in the line early, before they appear. I had to try three times before I finally was allowed to enter the line. I showed up early. Peter tends to take a lot of time with each party so not many people are allowed to get in line since the m&g only lasts around 30 minutes.

We just saw them earlier this month by the old bathrooms to the right of Peter Pan. They were doing the meet and greet together. Every time before this, I've only ever seen Peter in the same spot by himself.

We had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare last week and Wendy was there! We then saw Peter right by the bridge into Adventureland on Friday morning.

I saw them in April, the week after Easter. They were by their ride as stated earlier.. The CM managing the line told me their sets last for only 30min each and they are done by 12:30. You need to get in the line early, before they appear. I had to try three times before I finally was allowed to enter the line. I showed up early. Peter tends to take a lot of time with each party so not many people are allowed to get in line since the m&g only lasts around 30 minutes.

Perfect. Thank you very much. Will take all of this into consideration :goodvibes

Saw them this past February! It took a while to actually find them---the line formed shortly after opening, and we waited there for a while. I asked character CMs to call the hotline---we got one answer, then their first set was cancelled so we tried again for a second set.

Finally they came out at 12:15, and it was worth the wait. Peter and Wendy are really cute together!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter