What are the Best Sites to Rent Condos in Orlando

darrius1st

Mouseketeer
I have been on this site for a year and I'm finding out new things everyday. last month I found out about Vacation Rentals. Now I'm trying to find the best sites for vacation condo rentals at a resort.

Hi I just rented 2 condos for Orlando and Miami off of Homeaway.com . this is 2nd time I have used Homeaway and have gotten really good deals for condos.

Hi,

Best general sites are www.vrbo.com or www.homeaway.com. They both have a renter guarantee program, too, and are reputable sites. The key is targeting the area in which you are interested or else it can become overwhelming! For instance, if looking at Kissimmee in general, there are loads of places, but if you focus in on the resort or a few resorts in which you are interested, much easier!

Sandy

VRBO.com (Vacation rentals by owner). Pretty thorough and detailed, let's you drill down to specific rental communities. We found our rental thru that site. :thumbsup2

I often rent timeshare resorts from timeshare owners I find on Redweek.com (You can sign on as a guest, but need to pay a $15 fee for a membership if you find a condo you want to rent) or TUG2.net classified ads section.

OP thanks so much for this thread!!

PP's - Can I ask, what's the best weekly rate to be had for July/August time frame??
I really really want to go the condo route.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter