What are the best restaurants for CS? Parks? & Resorts?

DonnettaR

DIS Veteran
What are the best restaurants for CS? Parks? & Resorts? I would like to get opinons on where to get the most bang for your CS Thanks.

CSR's Pepper Market has one of the most expensive CS restaurants, which includes a Rib eye steak for $18.99. Not quite as good as TS, but pretty close. Don't eat there without the dining plan, though, you might be disappointed. But definately worth the CS credits of the plan. :goodvibes

My favorite Counter Service restaurants are:

Tusker House at Animal Kingdom

Pecos Bills, Cosmic Rays (esp the chicken- good bang for your buck there), and Columbia Harbour House at the Magic Kingdom.

I thought the counter service in Japan in Epcot was pretty good- decent amount of healthy food for a fair price.

Have yet to find CS in MGM that I like.

The Dig Site at MGM has one of the best cheese steaks outside of Philly. Tusker House at AK is also great

I avoid all CS foods at MGM, other then drinks or ice cream. I do enjoy the Starring Rolls Bakery though. Also avoid Epcot's Liberty Inn at the American Adventure.

MK and AK seem to have the best CS foods. With AK being the better of the two. Epcot has some wonderful pastry and sandwich CS food places.

I've never stayed at a value so I can't help there, the moderates have OK food courts, good selections. AKL has a very good food court. The Poly has a yucky food court.

Mamu said:
I avoid all CS foods at MGM, other then drinks or ice cream. I do enjoy the Starring Rolls Bakery though. Also avoid Epcot's Liberty Inn at the American Adventure.

MK and AK seem to have the best CS foods. With AK being the better of the two. Epcot has some wonderful pastry and sandwich CS food places.

I've never stayed at a value so I can't help there, the moderates have OK food courts, good selections. AKL has a very good food court. The Poly has a yucky food court.

Oooo Noooo :confused3 we are staying at the Poly. Thanks for the great suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter