What Are Some Things You Do With Your Pet in Orlando?

tarheelmjfan

Proud Redhead
We want to check in at HRH early, so we can request the 5th floor & have a better chance of getting our request. We'll have Molly :dog: with us. Assuming that we can't get into our room until later in the afternoon, we need to find something to do in the area that Molly can participate in. Neither DH nor I can think of anything. We'll have our van, so it doesn't have to be right at Universal. Does anyone have any ideas? All suggestions are greatly appreciated. :)

Aside from maybe going to a park or a pet friendly beach. I cannot think of too many places that will allow pets- for actual activites to do.

kilee said:
Aside from maybe going to a park or a pet friendly beach. I cannot think of too many places that will allow pets- for actual activites to do.

Unfortunately, me either. :blush: I don't even know what parks, etc. allow pets though.

You might want to go to Celebrations...they have walking trails for pets.

Or if you can go up to Winter Park, Fleet People Park is very dog friendly..they have areas that the dogs can be off leashes.

lake Eola Park in Orlando allows dogs on leashes.

Just some suggestions to check out.

Thanks so much. :) We've talked about going to Celebration & Winter Park. We live so close & never find time to get there. I'll definitely look into what we can do with her at each location. :thumbsup2

if you are at US/IOA you can board her in the kennel....

but the Loews hotels are pretty good about having the rooms early....

when I had Spicey we just walked around the property until they called us - they gave us a pager to contact us when the room was ready. (I think they still do this)

He found like of places to explored. He walked all the way to IOA.... I don't know if they still allow pets along this walkway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter