what are some don't miss CS?

Cosmic Rays in MK (Dh gets bacon double cheeseburgers and I like the chicken caesar salad)
Flame Tree in AK (Pulled pork and the ribs - YUM!)

Earl of Sandwich would be my number one, and anything off the menu is great!

My second choice would probably be Peco Bills for the bacon cheeseburger!

Take a walk on Boardwalk. Grab a slice of pizza at Spoodles, a wonderful dessert at the Boardwalk Bakery (peanut butter cake, tiramisu, key lime tart, mmmmm), or head over to Beaches and Cream and get an ice cream in the walk up line.

But I wouldn't really bother with all that, I would go to Tangierine Cafe and get one of the platters and a grey goose slushie from France and enjoy.

Flame Tree BBQ (at AK)...and if you are on the Dining Plan, it's a great value!

Earl of Sandwich

Caseys (MK)....we just love it there, it's the first place we ate at years ago, so it's just disney to us (we are probaby the only people that love Caseys!)

Flame Tree BBQ (at AK)...and if you are on the Dining Plan, it's a great value!

Earl of Sandwich

Caseys (MK)....we just love it there, it's the first place we ate at years ago, so it's just disney to us (we are probaby the only people that love Caseys!)

You're not the only ones who love Casey's, we do too :love:. Given a choice between Casey's and CHH tho, we opt for CHH (although in all honesty we *always* eat at both at some point).

You're not the only ones who love Casey's, we do too :love:. Given a choice between Casey's and CHH tho, we opt for CHH (although in all honesty we *always* eat at both at some point).

We love CHH too! We were just at WDW last week and never made it to CHH (my husband is still sad over that...but we went everywhere else!) and only fit Casey's in ONCE! We always go many many times, we love to sit at those tables and stare at the castle or watch the parade from afar!

Yakitori House (mmmm, udon!)
I haven't been there yet, but the newish cs at the Contemporary looks interesting. I like the idea of touchscreen ordering.

Yakitori House (mmmm, udon!)
I haven't been there yet, but the newish cs at the Contemporary looks interesting. I like the idea of touchscreen ordering.

Flametree Barbeque -- Hands down great restaurant!
Pecos Bill -- Just love it.
Tangerine Cafe -- Something different.

Columbia Harbour House - Veg Chili w/ hot sauce
Flame Tree - Rib meal

I'm hungry justing thinking about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter