What are people wearing?

sprmom

Mouseketeer
Hi, leaving for Disneyland in eight days. For anyone that been there in the last few weeks, what are people wearing? Jeans or shorts? Capris? Sandals or sneakers (obviously comfortable). Sweaters at night? Gloves during nighttime parades (I needed them when I was there in December). Short or long sleeves? It looks like weather forecast is lows of 12, highs of 23 (we're Canadian) so maybe thats about 70s. Any help packing is appreciated.

Even when it's in the 60s and 70s during the day, the sun is pretty bright, so I'd plan on wearing short sleeves. The morning and night can get a little chilly, so you might want to bring a light sweater. It depends on how much you want to carry around with you though and how close your hotel is to the parks. Some people tough it out and only wear short sleeves at night (as a Californian that's a bit cold for me, but maybe a Canadian would be more used to it! I don't know)

I think more people wear sneakers compared to sandals (choose what's comfier for you though). I personally like wearing long shorts or capris at this time of year, compared to shorts or long pants. I doubt you'll need gloves. You may or may not want to pack a light rain jacket and umbrella - it's supposed to rain over the next couple of days, but make sure to check the weather forecast for when you're going.

I've been checking the weather too, and in the past few days it's been hotter in Ahaheim than Wdw!! (obviously no humidity but still)
We're also Canadians and headed down in 2 weeks, planning on dresses for pretty much the entire time, while bringing sweaters with us for cooler periods

Layers, layers, layers! Even if the weather is sunny and warm outside, you never know when a restaurant or ride will be chilly from super efficient a/c. Also, the temps can drop pretty quickly at night, so having a light jacket or a hoodie can be very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter