What are people wearing in the parks this week (or last week)?

uhmm .. i got back 3 days ago and it is 91 degrees every day and SO HOT AND HUMID! i wore shorts and tanks every day and that didnt change at nighttime ... it was still outta control HOT!

Just got back yesterday. Very, very hot and humid. We wore shorts and cool max shirts (the cotton t shirts were too hot to wear)!

It's still a little hot in October. I would pack some shorts. Have a great trip.

I agree with the PP's, it's still hot! Being from TX, we thought it was nice on Thursday, but hot on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Not to be picky.......I just don't want a hurricane, (knock on wood), or 90's with humidity........or 85 and humidity. It will crush my family.

Not to be picky.......I just don't want a hurricane, (knock on wood), or 90's with humidity........or 85 and humidity. It will crush my family.

Then it's probably best not to book a trip between May and October.

We are going next week and the weather looks to be getting a little better - Highs in mid 80s and lows in mid 60s.

85 with humidity is pretty much a gaurantee on the gulf coast untill early November. That is why we are going at Thanksgiving. I live on the Gulf and it is not my idea of a vacation to tromp through Disney in the summer heat. I get plenty at home. WE were pretty comfortable to a little cool last year at Thanksgiving. I wasn't risking anything earlier.

We just returned last night. We were in shorts & tee's/tank's all week. Only needed a sweatshirt one evening. It was hot!

We just had a coldfront blow in and the high ended up being in the mid-80s. I'm not sure what it will be like when you're here but usually by the middle of october the weather starts to cool off alot. I mean high's around 78. So if you're planning on coming after, say the 17th, I'd bring a LIGHT jacket.

We just had a coldfront blow in and the high ended up being in the mid-80s. I'm not sure what it will be like when you're here but usually by the middle of october the weather starts to cool off alot. I mean high's around 78. So if you're planning on coming after, say the 17th, I'd bring a LIGHT jacket.

I would say that is abit of a stretch... we are an hour from Disney too and the averages are in the mid 80's... its november that gets into the 70s...

Last year we did some pumpkin fests in mid October (also DD birthday) and its been hot.. I believe last yr it got in the upper 80s... the nights DO get much cooler in the 60's.

either a light jacket or a light sweater would be sufficient... i'd throw in a pair of jeans or pants in case you want to go out... but you should be ok to the OP

A few years ago, we went the second week in Oct. , it was nice, hot for us, but manageable.

2 years ago, late September. VERY hot. Luckily, our summer had been decent so we had some immunity built up.

This year, our trip is at the end of Oct. Our summer has been COLD. Very few days in the 70s or 80s. So, if we get heat, it will be tough.

(just no hurricane! :) )

accuweather predicts more hot weather for next few days - with a real feel rating of over 100 degrees!

We're going next week, our first trip NOT in Jan./Feb. I expect it to be hot and look forward to getting wet on the water rides to cool off!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter