What are my chances of requesting and getting a specific building at POP???

njmom08

Mouseketeer
We wil be staying at POP the first week of May with my ds(4) and dd(2). We reserved two connecting rooms since my mom will be traveling with us this time. Last year we were in the 70's building but this year I was hoping to be in one of the 60's buildings near the main pool. The rep I talked to said I should call the resort directly a couple days before my arrival date to make the request. We did reserve perferred rooms. Has anyone made a similiar request before?? I am just wondering what my chances are. I am also pregnant and thought it would be a little easier to be closer to Classic Hall.

I have stayed at Pop in 04, 07, and a trip booked for 09 In booking all 3 trips I have requested graound floor close to bus stop and food court. Both in 04 and in 07 we have had great rooms. Hope Dec 09 will be just as good!!!

I have always requested 50's section overlooking the lake and my requests have always been accomodated.

Ok thanks! It sounds like they try to accomodate your requests. I just don't want to seem too picky.

We requested 50s building and close to the parking lot. We got that -- plus we overlooked the bowling pin pool We were very happy there.

Normally you should have no problem. Best to call maybe a week before arrival.

The last few times I stayed at POP I faxed a request three days before I left. Last year I was there for the 4th of July week so I wasn't expecting to have my request met, but they gave me everything I asked for.

I am so happy, happy, happy to hear this! Yeah! I am going to fax Pop Century with my requests, it is a very nice note letting them know we are first timers and its our birthdays!!!!!! with my room request as well (hee hee)

I hope they don't disappoint a first timer!!!! LOL :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter