What are my chances of getting FL res rate for a ...

wildernesslodgelover

<font color=darkorchid>LOTW charter member!<br><fo
weekend stay at WL before Thanksgiving?

I have called a few times and they are booked at that rate, I guess there are rooms available, just not for the cheap rate I want. I actually had a res this weekend (Sept 10-12) and res for my DD at the "cub's den" Sat night, and res for all of us at "Boma "on Fri night and I had to CANCEL due to the freakin hurricanes! The thing is, the whole point of the trip was to get there EARLY Friday the 10th to enjoy the hotel til Sunday. But thanks to Frances, DH cannot get out of working on Friday...he needs to play catch up from the days missed last week due to the storm. It is not worth it to us to get there late Friday night and have to leave Sunday afternoon.

Anyway, I digress..

When I cancelled I asked for ANY weekend at WL or even AKL from now til mid November and there was nothing available. I called a few days later (cuz my CM did not sound too "on the ball") and got the same response!

I WANNA GO TO THE WL SOON! Should I just keep calling and checking? Anyone have any experience getting lucky with ressies?

I just got my "Disney Dining Experience" discount cards and I am DYING to break them in!!!!

And obviously you want to stay at WL:p ???? ...ok or even AKL??? They are completely booked or just for the "lower" rates?? Do they have FL resident rates out for November yet??

Did you check on other resorts just to see if the FL resident rate was available then? I would keep trying.

Keep your eyes on mousesavers.com to see if any "new" FL resident rate shows up. GOOD LUCK...and I agree these freakin hurricanes are beginning to really irritate me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep trying. Remember the more flexible on the dates and - yes AND where you want to stay the greater your chances.

Thnaks for the mousesavers.com tip. I never go there for some reason. But I will start checking it out.

I just want to clarify that I want ANY weekend between now and the second week of November! I really want to stay at WL, I will accept the AKL and after that I almost rather not go. I know the other resorts are great, but I will feel a sense of something is missing if I stay anywhere other than WL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter