What are my chances at LTT?

katiemomoftwo

Earning My Ears
I really want to eat at Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner but I was not able to get a res. Do I have a very good chance at getting a table by walking up? We'd try on Wednesday, September 19th probably around 4:00ish when dinner is just starting. We are a party of 2 adults, a 5 year old and a 2 year old. Is it worth they try or should I just forget about it?
Thanks,
Katie

I really want to eat at Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner but I was not able to get a res. Do I have a very good chance at getting a table by walking up? We'd try on Wednesday, September 19th probably around 4:00ish when dinner is just starting. We are a party of 2 adults, a 5 year old and a 2 year old. Is it worth they try or should I just forget about it?
Thanks,
Katie
If my experience is any indication, I'd say you have a decent choice as a walk up at opening. Last week, I made an ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern for September 5 (yes, 2 weeks out during free dining). They had several spots available within the first half hour. Yesterday, I called again to try to change my ADR and the only spot left was 5 minutes after opening. Also, last year I walked up to Rose and Crown just before opening, and the CM said she'd "squeeze you in" right at opening. It seems some people show up late for their ADRs, so opening time at a resturant isn't too bad for getting a walk up table.

I think if you go that early you will be fine. My sister is having good luck with walk up's this week!

as soon as you get to the park that day walk there and see if they have anything available for the time that you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter