What Are Gas Prices Where You Are?

It can change several times a say, can be different if paying cash/credit, and taxes are different everywhere. And the price the station pays is different everywhere, as are basic hard and soft costs. What a dumb thread.

bdklein said:
It can change several times a say, can be different if paying cash/credit, and taxes are different everywhere. And the price the station pays is different everywhere, as are basic hard and soft costs. What a dumb thread.

In NJ gas prices can change only once a day. The rest does apply here.

I find this thread very informative, it gives people an idea of what to expect as they drive from state to state to DW. Of course the prices aren't going to necessarily be what is posted here but, if gas prices by you are equivalent to what you're seeing posted then they probably stay similar to what you pay at home. Alternatively if prices at home are way higher than you see here then it's probably a safe bet they still will be lower when you drive through.

I don't think anyone on these boards is naive enough to think the posted prices here are static.

$3.97 here in Wisconsin. The highest we've ever seen was $4.11 (in 2008).

I've officially parked my SUV (bought before the economy tanked) and we are now driving my daughter's car everywhere we go!

4.07 this morning and 4.39 when I got home. I live 30 miles west of Chicago. Blaming a refinery problem this time plus Illinois is taxed up the ### per gallon:(

$7.55 in the UK - currently £1.329 per litre at my local Shell garage - multiply that by 3.785 gives you £5.030 per US gallon multiply again by 1.5 (rough exchange rate) gives $7.545 per gallon,

And at the moment we are amongst the cheapest in Europe!

I hope I put a smile on some of your faces! :-)

$3.97 here in Wisconsin. The highest we've ever seen was $4.11 (in 2008).

I've officially parked my SUV (bought before the economy tanked) and we are now driving my daughter's car everywhere we go!

$3.97 yesterday, $4.10 this morning. I'm 40 miles north of Milwaukee.

$7.55 in the UK - currently £1.329 per litre at my local Shell garage - multiply that by 3.785 gives you £5.030 per US gallon multiply again by 1.5 (rough exchange rate) gives $7.545 per gallon,

And at the moment we are amongst the cheapest in Europe!

I hope I put a smile on some of your faces! :-)

In Hamilton, Ontario (1 Hour WEST of Toronto) we are paying $1.27 per litre and that translates into about $4.80695 per U.S. Gallon. Given the exchange of $.97 CAD to USD I'd say that's roughly $4.9511585 per gallon...

That should ease some of my U.S. friends pain!

Maybe I SHOULD drive to Buffalo, NY to fill up!?!?! :confused3

The whole situation with fuel prices is a joke. In the UK, the cost is made up of about 70% tax (fuel duty and VAT - effectively a tax on a tax!)

See this article on how things are calculated: http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15462923

I know I make out that the situation in Europe is worse, but I also feel sorry for my US friends as you guys tend to have bigger cars that are less economical.

$3.25 in Edison, NJ.

Then again we tend to have lower gas prices... when I went to college in Troy, NY I'd notice a $0.50 difference between school and home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter