What are current rides on the Keys to the Kingdom Tour

The Hendies

DIS Veteran
We're going to take the tour (for the 2nd time, the first was several years ago) in 2 weeks. Just curious what rides they are featuring recently.

Last edited:
We're going to take the tour (for the 2nd time) in 2 weeks. Just curious what rides they are featuring recently.
Did a double take and thought you were going to take the tour "twice in 2 weeks". Then read carefully and understood the true meaning. I was about to ask you to adopt me if you were taking the tour that often ;).
Ummmm and sorry. Do not know the current rides.

Did a double take and thought you were going to take the tour "twice in 2 weeks". Then read carefully and understood the true meaning. I was about to ask you to adopt me if you were taking the tour that often ;).
Ummmm and sorry. Do not know the current rides.
I did an edit! Years ago our kids friends did ask if there were conversion classes to join our family! We were THOSE parents!!

In Feb we did Jungle Cruise (without the usual schtick by the skipper - the tour guide described how the ride was designed and the influences on it), Tiki Room (to contrast real audio-animatronics technology and that in the Jungle Cruise) and Haunted Mansion (bypassed the lines by going in a back door and went right into stretching room but no real behind the scenes look). And lunch was at Pecos Bill.

In Feb we did Jungle Cruise (without the usual schtick by the skipper - the tour guide described how the ride was designed and the influences on it), Tiki Room (to contrast real audio-animatronics technology and that in the Jungle Cruise) and Haunted Mansion (bypassed the lines by going in a back door and went right into stretching room but no real behind the scenes look). And lunch was at Pecos Bill.
Exactly this in July.

Jungle Cruise with your KTTK Tour Guide as your Skipper and Haunted Mansion with some special tips on what to look for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter