What apps do I need for our trip?

mom2rtk

Invented the term "Characterpalooza"
When we go to WDW I use the MDE app and Kennythepirate for character information.

What apps do I want on my phone for our upcoming DLR trip?

I prefer Disney Parks Mobile Magic. It's a free app and officially Disney.

I also like Mousewait. If you have Verizon, they have Disney Mobile Magic, which works in the park, but doesn't work outside the park. It is fairly accurate as well.

I didn't realize Mobile Magic was the one for DLR. I just assumed both resorts were now on My Disney Experience. Will that have show times? I do have one specific question too. I assume it has FP times and such. Will it tell me if WOC is distributing yellow or blue FPs?

And I'll definitely check out Mousewait.

Thanks for the suggestions!

DMM will provide show times and the current FP return times (since it is linked to the resort). It does not list WOC FP distribution. I do not recall seeing an app that tracks that. :confused3

I prefer Disney Parks Mobile Magic. It's a free app and officially Disney.

I have been playing around with this one. Wait times only show see now, moderate, etc. Will that switch to actual number times once in the park?

Some rides are not even showing times at all, just operating hours. :confused3

I have been playing around with this one. Wait times only show see now, moderate, etc. Will that switch to actual number times once in the park?

Some rides are not even showing times at all, just operating hours. :confused3

Yes, when you are in a park, it identifies your location and then shows for all attractions (1) exact standby line wait time, (2) whether Fast Passes are available, and the current FP return time for the attraction. But it only gives the info for the park you are in. For the parks you aren't in, it still reports only "See Now, "Moderate," "Heavy Demand."

Yes, when you are in a park, it identifies your location and then shows for all attractions (1) exact standby line wait time, (2) whether Fast Passes are available, and the current FP return time for the attraction. But it only gives the info for the park you are in. For the parks you aren't in, it still reports only "See Now, "Moderate," "Heavy Demand."

I knew it was like that at WDW. But I had hoped it was different at DCA with the parks being so close.

Oh i see its one of those cell phone things...need to get me one of those one of these days..a cell phone that is..lol..

Thanks for asking this question! So much of a WDW trip is on autopilot for us at this point...I didn't even think of needing new apps for DL. Adding that to the list!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter