What AP rate did you get????

Got right through, with no wait.

12/4 - 12/8 Pop Century - $54.64 w/ tax

12/8 - 12/11 FOFQ - $88.09 w/ tax

Well I'm happy and sad. My plan was to do 4 days at WL and then 4 days at CR but there were not discounts available for WL:(

So I got CSR standard view at $84/night Oct 13-17 and CR standard wing at $149 for Oct 17-21.

Please someone tell me I will love CSR, my heart was really set on WL (I've never been to either).

BTW, the CM started the conversation with "There are no AP rates released yet". I told him I just received an email and then he saw them in his computer! Small scare for a minute!!!!

Sundie

I just called and expected a big wait ( kinda risky calling from Europe too!) and got right through to a great CM!!
We changed from CR Oct 13th-18th $1,471.80 for Poly GV at 1277.00.
I did not have an AP but asked for one with no problem!!! The savings covers the AP and allows us to stay at the Poly at a great rate.
Thanks to all DISERS!!!
Any one at the poly the sames dates?? I will be at the pool with my gigantic sons who will no doubt be speakingto each other in French!!! Come say hello!!:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

I had a one nite ressie for two savannah view rooms at AKL. But they had no discounts for that. They had discounts for the deluxe savannah view rooms. But the difference wasn't worth it. I took instead 2 deluxe pool rooms for 195.00 a nite. But I don't think we will keep it. We wanted savannah view rooms. Sigh :(

AKL standard pool view - $121/nt from 11/28-12/5

Got right through also at 8am CDT. Got AKL concierge rate of $373 including tax for Nov 15-20.

I called the 1-800 number and got right through too! I got the EWP applied to my stay at the Poly. It is $229 a night for a GV for Oct 2-10. I saved $700 more off the code I had before!

No regular Sav views avail for 10/15-10/16 at AP rate only Deluxe....I just took the Deluxe at $301 vs. reg Sav view at $315 + tax. Might call back to see what concierge room is if I am going to pay $301/night anyway. Thank goodness for my DVC. I am staying at BCV the following week in a 2BR!! These early morning AP calls give me heart murmurs :earseek:

Rich

I called at 7am through the 800 number and was on hold for 45 minutes! They must be really busy this morning! Here are the rates I received:

Oct 24th - WL - Standard $124 + Tax
Dec 11-13 - WL - Woods View - $121 + Tax

For some reason the October discount was not as good as the December rate. MNSSHP and MVMCP here we come!!

I just got 2 rooms at the Poly GV Oct 29 - Nov. 6 for the $229 Ap rate woo hoo can't wait. I'll be there for Jersey Week.

Kathy :Pinkbounc

yeah - I called and was on hold for 55 min before I got the best CM ever....Nebraska was her name....I was her first call.

I had no prior reservation...

I made AS Movies for 10/27-10/29 $156.00 total.
and WL Woods View 12/11-12-17 $810.00 total.

:bounce:

I was positive there would be nothing left for the Wilderness Lodge....I am so excited!!! Now to make my PS!!!

I was able to book the GF Main Bldg. Honeymoon Room for $574 per night incl. tax for 12/18 - 12/26 (my original rate was $663 incl. tax).

I tried to book the Garden Suite at BWI (10/23 - 10/31) and the Honeymoon Suite at WL (10/18 -10/23) but was told that even thought AP rates covered those dates the discount did not apply to those suites so I am currently paying rack rate.

We're doing a tour of WDW resorts. It was difficult for me to get 3 rooms (1 being handicapped) for my dates.

Here we go:

Nov.26-27 AS Music $49
Nov.28-Dec.1 GF LV $310
Dec.2-Dec.4 WL CY $137

I hope my ILs are happy, I did the best that I could do. A lot of resorts were sold out. We can't wait!

Lori

Please - what is the 800 number that people are getting right through on - I've been on hold for over 45 minutes!!

Thanks

Morganne's Mommy

Just got through to CRO and applied AP rate of $154.99 for Fort Wilderness cabins for our December trip... That's alot better than the 329.00 rack rate I was given before.

WhooooooHooooo--thank goodness for these boards.

Hold time was about 10 minutes but I was late, in a meeting :-(

For my dates, 10/7-13th got $149 garden wing CR (was paying $264)

Also quoted Poly Garden for 229 for those dates.

TJ

I'm glad the rates are out and all, but I was really hoping they came out tomorrow. I didn't get into work until 8:30 this morning. I had already planned to get in to work tomorrow at 7 just so I could get my ap rates early. I hate it when a plan doesn't come together.:teeth:

Anyway, called the 877 number figuring I'd be on hold forever. Actually got right thru to Clolinda (sp?); very helpful. She was able to get me 5 nights at POR (11/7-11) and the other 3 nights at CSR (11/12-14). $704 total for 8 nights ($79 rate for both ressies). I was hoping to get AKL standard for those 3 nights but there was nothing available.

I'll probably just try calling back multiple times before my trip to see if I can change CSR to AKL.

PP

Oh Thank You everyone so much for posting the AP codes!!!

Pop Century Dec for $49 per night!!!!!

BTW - Got right through at 8:20am CST.

Originally posted by 4 Princess Morganne
Please - what is the 800 number that people are getting right through on - I've been on hold for over 45 minutes!!

I just used 877-939-3732. If you get Clolinda, tell her Bob sent ya!;)

I think you can use 800-828-0228 as well.

Good luck
PP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter