What Anti-Wrinkle Creme do you use?

TallyLassie

Are we there yet?
Please tell me your beauty secrets........I am starting to feel old!

I have those fine lines around my eyes and forehead, also a little blotching. What do you use that works well? (prescription or non).

Has anyone tried debrasion?

I've been using Retin-A or the generic (Tretinoin) .05 strength for over 20 years. I think it really makes a difference. I tried Botox once and could not even see any changes, man did I feel like I wasted $160! I use the creme every other day, it can be very drying, especially around the corners of my mouth. But I would not give it up, no way;)

Seriously, the best anti-wrinkle cream is to use sunblock every single day, rain or shine. Even if you like to tan, use sunblock on your face and neck and just tan the rest of your body (you can use the fake tan stuff on your face and neck!).

I've been using SPF 30 daily on my face for about 10 years now, and it's made a huge difference. And most derms will tell you to use sunblock if you're going to be using Retin-A.

i use neutrogena healthy skin the alpha hydrox lotion and kinerase over it,

for my eyes I use walgreens prolighten, estee lauder night repair and ponds age defeye

my lips i use kinerase lip stuff

What everyone upthread has said about sunblock and Retin A is dead on, but you could add Oil of Olay's Regenerist to your arsenal as well.

I think you mean Dermabrasion? I haven't done that, I asked my dermatologist about it and she handed me RetinA and said it would give me the same results. I'm still searching for a good OTC face cream.

So do you need to go to a derm to get retin-A? Where do you get it?

Nothing beats Retin-A!

Another at least 20 year user of Retin-A. I start using it in the fall and quit a week before I go on a winter or spring vacation and resume again until summer. I love it.

I like the new Olay Definity line. I had a lot of blotchiness on my forehead, but after using the Definity stuff, the spots all went away! It makes my skin look and feel really nice.

I think you mean Dermabrasion? I haven't done that, I asked my dermatologist about it and she handed me RetinA and said it would give me the same results. I'm still searching for a good OTC face cream.

Yes, wasn't the boards spell checking for a while?

Thanks for all of the suggestions. My insurance won't cover the Retin A since it is cosmestic, but it sounds like it is worth it. I need a new me for the 2008!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter