What and where are Vacation Planning locations at WDW?

UKDEB

Moderator Emeritus
Detailed information was posted to the Member website yesterday regarding the PAP discount. Does anyone know what they mean by this?

To take advantage of this special offer:
  • Call Member Services at (800) ********
  • Click here to purchase online through the Walt Disney World Ticket Store
  • Visit any Guest Relations or Vacation Planning location at The Walt Disney World Resort

Thanks, Samaya. I'm hoping it is the resorts. I read the following on AllEars website a couple of weeks ago and emailed Member Services asking if and when it was likely to be reinstated, but just got a generic response. I'm going to give Member Services a call later.

UPDATE: As of the last resort computer software update, Lobby Concierge at the Disney Resorts was able to sell Annual Passes. Disney discovered after they began doing this that the two computer systems didn't communicate too well to each other. In March of 2012, the sale and issuance of Annual Pass media at the resorts was halted.

DS who works in IT,has always told me that Disney computers and software is still in the dark ages.would take a hole lot of $ to improve
Paul

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter