• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What am I missing?

Rebecky

Mouseketeer
Ok, I started a list today of all the things I need to get done before my cruise in February. Am I missing anything? I want to space it out to have something to look forward to each month before the cruise. Thanks for any advice!

Get pasports
Buy airfare
Book rental car
(Already booked pre-cruise accomodations)
Buy/create Pirate Outfits
Make door decorations
Make FE
Make FE gifts
Plan and book excursions
Make an activity book for travel times with a 4yr old
Pack

Anything else???

Thanks again,
Becky

Hold the mail/paper.
Get the alcohol to carry on.
Someone to watch the pets.
Do not forget the meds.

Plan your budget.

travel days/snacks at airport
taxi to/ from ship
tipping porters
tips for cabin steward and wait staff
drinks/ snacks not included
shopping
excursions
photos

It is a little early to start thinking about packing, but when it does get to be that time....

Here are a couple of suggestions.

If you stay over the night before (and it sounds like you will), I pack all the bags for the cruise, but I do two things.

I put the clothes we will need for the night before the cruise, and the clothes for the next day in a plastic bag, on top of everything else, in one of the suitecases. That way you don't have to dig through everything in the big bags, to find what you want for that time period.

The second thing is I pack the clothes and anything else I want to carry onto the ship in another plastic bag(s) and put that on the top of the suitecase. That way, I can just take the bag(s), with our stuff we want to carry on the ship out of our big suitecase, and put it in whatever bag we will carry onto the ship. It only contains bathing suites for the kids and myself, so it doesn't take up much room. If you use disney transportation, you won't see your bags until later in the day, and you might want to hit the pools, after you get on the ship and have lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter