• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What am I missing here?

monty

DIS Veteran
If there are recommended days to do certain parks (or not do them) based on expected crowds, then doesn't the "least crowded" park end up being "more " or "most" crowded park on that day?
:confused: :scratchin :confused: :confused: :crowded: :scratchin :

No! That's like the question about Fastpasses. Why doesn't everyone use them? It all works out! There are better times and days to do different parks. You just have to plan!

Only a very small minority of people read the websites and books and make decisions based on them. That number of people isn't enough to impact the crowds a lot.

We changed some of our dates based on Tour Guide Mike's best/worst days, but there were some we couldn't change because of character dining etc . . . I was amazed at the difference between the parks that were "best" according to him and the parks that were "worse". If we ever go again I'll definitely sign up and check the days before I plan anything.

Where do you find out what days are best to go? We arrive in Florida on Tuesday, until Saturday Sept 3rd ... the only day we have to be somewhere is for character dining on the Wed. Aug. 24th.

thanks!
:flower:

crafter23 said:
Where do you find out what days are best to go? We arrive in Florida on Tuesday, until Saturday Sept 3rd ... the only day we have to be somewhere is for character dining on the Wed. Aug. 24th.

thanks!
www.touringplans.com will provide you with a list of each day and its crowd number, from 1-10. Ten being the longest wait for a ride and 1 being no wait for rides.

I've been looking at the page, but i can't find a price for it? Anyone know?

thanks again,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter