What am I doing wrong?

Mickeyluver37

Currently Disney Deprived
I hope someone can help me here!!! :confused3

I signed up, and picked my free clothes and free room. From there, I can get into the VMK, but no matter what link I click on....it starts loading, the music that applies to whichever attraction plays, then the room flashes for a second and I get one of two things:

1- Windows has encountered a problem and needs to close (send error report, don't send)

2- An error message from the VMK where all I can do is press OK and then the whole thing closes.

I have tried it through the aol internet explorer, and also by just going straight through internet explorer. When I did it through AOL, the whole AOL shut down.

Am I never going to get to play this game???!?!?!?!? :badpc: :sad2:

but I do know that some people who do have problems doing rewards programs so this could also be the case with VMK.

Maybe someone who has AOL might know something you can do.

Have you tired firefox?

Mal

grrrrrrrrrr.............

"Firefox.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close"

I actually saw another person in the room and walked a few steps that time!

Try pressing the ctrl, alt and delete buttons, all together, at the same time on your keyboard..if a window pops up, then close any programs that are running that you don't need at the moment.

Another thing you can try is a disk cleanup..find the System Tools area on your computer and click to do a 'disk cleanup'. Choose from that list what you can delete, like tempory internet files, it will free up some space and make things load better.

Hope this helps! :)

The same exact thing happens to me! I've run the disk cleanup, ran a virus scan, ran spyware program, etc :badpc: . I also have AOL, but tried it with my broadband connection without opening AOL also. No luck :confused3 .

I wonder how many others with AOL are having problems?????

I hope you get it worked out soon you guys....:(
for you.

Mal

I doubt the problem is AOL. I have AOL and I play daily, no problems (except that Pirates occasionally crashes...)

Tolkien7

::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter