• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What am I doing wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Monorail 1971

Please Stand Clear of the Door
I have subscribed to Dining Scout and Touring Plans.... I have gotten several hits but every time I try to make the reservation it's no where to be found. I do it right away! Today at work I got a text and ran back to my office, logged on...and nothing. It took about 2 minutes. And of course people thought I was crazy. What am I doing wrong?

Why not just click on the link in the text? I find that to be the fastest way to grab the reservation. On another note Dining Scout and Touring Plans are still searching for reservations? I thought they had all been shut down.

Disney Dining Buddy is down the the others are still up for now. At work it's bad cell service and the wifi service has block on it. I work at an elementary school so only some websites are accessible. But my work computer has the safety net taken off. But still it was only few minutes.

As a Disney travel planning site, discussions about Disney's policies and rules are very welcome here. However, discussions of or instructions for ways to circumvent those rules or "cheat the system" are not appropriate and will be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter