What am I doing wrong??

Hope my boss doesn't mind me checking a disney website the entire day instead of doing actual work hahaha

Just called...it's down for the CM's too. We're all out of luck right now.

I told the CM good luck, as she's probably going to be yelled at like never before!!!

Ditto! Why oh why on our day to book? I got up 2 hours early to do this before work this morning! I am really tired but it's too late to go back to sleep now. POOH! I'm going to keep checking in every 30 or so. Good luck all!

I just loved it when the CM i talked to told me to keep trying back to get what I need and to have a magical day. She's talking to a sleep deprived individual who hasn't had her morning tea. Magical indeed. Good luck all.

The website is under going an "enhancement" so they're not currently able to assist me. :rolleyes:

Most websites will say they are down for maintenance or are working to make the website better even if they are just broken and trying to figure out what they screwed up. Because they think it looks worse to say "We messed up our website and dont' know how to fix it so we don't know when it will be back up."

Generally if its really down for maintenance it would be done at an off time (if the industry has off times, so for disney middle of the night for the US) and would have a predicted end time (which is really a few hours later then the team thinks they will be done - just in case something goes wrong).

It was not down for maintenance until they realized the dang thing was broke.

Yeah me either. I'm sleepy and have stressed over this day for 2 months. :hug: I'm usually getting up right about now but have been up almost 2 hours already. Gonna be a fun day while I try to work, stay awake, and somehow sneak my ressie's in there somehow! :scared:

and now the CMs on the phone are getting testy, I mean seriously do they think we are stupid, you know good and well they are not doing planned enhancements at opening hours. :rolleyes2

This is so frustrating! I won't be able to be around a computer from 10ish until 2ish today and two of my ADR's are not easy to get. Ugh! And I'm already exhausted and it's only 7:40 lol

Luckily I'm on vacation this week but this is not how I wanted to spend my day. I just wanted to book this and forget about it. This is really frustrating.

Has anyone had any luck getting a dining reservation yet? I was told to call back after 10am. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter