What am I doing wrong?

wdwlovin'family

Mouseketeer
I am having some issues with the DCL website and trying to figure out if it's just me (although, I think it is) I want to print off some paperwork from our reservation. When I log in with my laptop, I can get to the "my reservation" page just fine. But, when I log in with my desktop (where the printer is) and I try to click on "my reservation" I get a completely white page with no graphics and with all of the links listed in a column and there is no place to put in my reservation number. Any tips or ideas on what I am doing wrong or how to get around this? Thanks in advance.

I am having some issues with the DCL website and trying to figure out if it's just me (although, I think it is) I want to print off some paperwork from our reservation. When I log in with my laptop, I can get to the "my reservation" page just fine. But, when I log in with my desktop (where the printer is) and I try to click on "my reservation" I get a completely white page with no graphics and with all of the links listed in a column and there is no place to put in my reservation number. Any tips or ideas on what I am doing wrong or how to get around this? Thanks in advance.
What browser are you using on your Desktop? Does your browser have Flash on it?

Sayhello

I keep getting an error saying that I need to update my birthday when I try and log into my reservation.I have tried from 3 different computers.

I booked on Sept. 30 and have not been able to access it. I have spoken to DCL., emailed them birthdays,Yup all correct.

Very frustrating.
I am hoping the situaion can be fixed before my booking window opens in Dec.

What browser are you using on your Desktop? Does your browser have Flash on it?

Sayhello

this could be it...had a major problem with ADR at WDW more than a year ago after Firefox updated their browser...if you've had a recent update to the browser you use that may be the issue...

This is a work around and wont fix the core problem, but you could print to file on your laptop and email the document to yourself, open the email from your desktop and print the doc then. :confused3

After looking at it further, for some reason DCL's certificates cannot be verified on my desktop and so when it opens it in "safe mode" it only opens it in the plain text format. The same thing happens on the laptop, but I must have instructed it at another time a while ago to show the blocked content and it's not a problem. I can't do that on the desktop, but then I switched browsers (I was using google chrome) to internet explorer and it let me show the blocked content too.

You would think with all the $$ DCL has, they could make a website with certificates that could be trusted/verified.

On the flip side, in trying to figure out the whole thing, I discovered Google Cloud Print and it's great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter