What ALWAYS cheers you up?

Happy songs from the 70's and before (a great example: Knock Three Times by Tony Orlando) always, ALWAYS cheer me up.
Building Lego sets always takes my mind off of things that are upsetting me and when I'm finished I always feel good.
My mom and my cousin are the best at making me feel better, person-wise.

When my friend smiles. His smile is just so cute, happy and amazing that it makes me smile, no matter what he's just said or done or what mood I'm in.

Dont tell anyone.
:p

When I'm upset, or angry, I blast my music AS LOUD AS POSSIBLE, and I sing at the top of my lungs, but people cant hear me because the music is so loud and I pretend I'm in a music video. xD
Its fun. Lol.

I DO THAT ALL THE TIME !
wether im angry or not its so fun. xD

So anywho what cheers me up,
-Finishing a song I've written.
-Listening to sad music, some how that cheers me up. xD
-Cleaning my room, which I hate but can tolerate (That rhymed !) when Im angry/sad.
-Dancing around.
-Dane Cook. xD

Music
Disney
Billy. Seriously, I know that sounds lame because he's a DISer but you really can't be sad talking to him.
Friends (the tv show)

Lotsa Billy Joel for me.

Actually the music video for "Uptown girl" cracks me up. The song is kinda overrated in some ways, but i mean the music video..absolutely....ah..xD

I go to extremes is also good, but it kinda reminds me of a music video..from Rick Astley...just the first part..where hes like..up on stage.

Anywho..Billy Joels voice and music videos make me happy :D

my dad used the lyrics to 'mr blue sky' in his wedding vows to my mom, OP.
:-)

and little things make me happy. like sunshine and dandelion puffs and holding hands.

my dad used the lyrics to 'mr blue sky' in his wedding vows to my mom, OP.
:-)

and little things make me happy. like sunshine and dandelion puffs and holding hands.

:scared1:

Thats amazing.
Your dad must be really cool. :cutie:

Oh, I've got another one:
The song "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey.
No matter what mood I'm in, it ALWAYS, without fail, cheers me up and makes me laugh/smile/dance. :teeth:

I forget to add to the list :

My neighbor.

Hes so simple...and with him you can never talk..gossip or..be mean to someone..or..

Hes just a REALLY peaceful guy, i mean, i cant think of anyone who is more peaceful.

Like..today, i was having a really rough time, so during study hall he started talking me, and that talk continued for another 1 and 45 minutes after that, and i didnt even have to tell him what was wrong..or..talk about things i didnt want to. We just turned into little kids and had fun.

"Lets make a stick figure family....*pulls out paper and starts drawing*"
some annoying girl comes up "Haha name him bob"

then i said "why do people always name things bob?"
he said "I dont know i like the name Jimmy!"
then we realized he was lonely, so another sheet of paper, we drew his wife Jamie, and the only thing that connected them was the heart in the midddle, if you took the pieces of paper apart the heart was in 2, then hes like "lets make them a kid" so we gave them 'Jose"
xD

It was sooo much fun, and i completely forgot what bothered me in the first place.

My girlfriend Kristina. Especially when we kiss, it's like magic :lovestruc
And of course WDW
Acting weird with my best friends
Listening to my best friends talk about Naruto and totally spaz over it. I hate the show, but it's just too funny watching them talk about it. Emily (my very strange friend) has a crush on Itachi and Sasuke. How do you have a crush on a cartoon character?

Being silly.
Childhood memories.
Starting conversations with random people.
Friends that I've known forever.
ETA:
Elderly couples. I think they're so cuteeee. :D
My little cousins, they are so awesome!

-Riding. It can frustrate me to no end, but in the end everything about it makes me happy.

-Hugs from this one guy. :lovestruc My ex boyfriend[of like 3 years on/off dating] really shattered my heart into pieces [and continues to stomp on them everyday....] so for whatever reason I have a problem with people hugging me/touching me in anyway because of it. I know weird. but this one guy ALWAYS has to TRY and give me a hug. I refuse of course [I accidently smacked him with my math book yesterday....] but it seriously makes me happy. & its strange. :goodvibes He is a year younger than me though, and pretty much everyone hates him because he can be a jerk...

-Any love movie. I cry my eyes out at the end usually but, those romantic sappy love stories are just amazing.

-Huckleberry Finn. I used to HATE this book. But after reading it I usually end up like this: :lmao:

-Pretty much any song by Weezer. Hahaha I know weird, but they are always so crazy and upbeat and random and just makes me HAPPY. or at least laugh :D.

Music.
Musicals.
Some movies.
Talking to all y'all DISers!
Getting hugs.
When friends tell me "I love you".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter