what all lines at these parks have single rider lines?

sixflags!ohdisney

Earning My Ears
ok, so me and my family where at test track and found out about single rider (ok, im explaining everything because you guys put a lot of detail into everything, im just going with the flow) and we found out that its quicker than fastpass! we moved step by step by step up to the front where we got the the ride operater and we got on the ride. of course the heat room was realy hot and the cold room was cold (ok lets just get to the point) please list all the rides that have single rides in all parks?. thx!!!

oh and do any of you like my user name??????

ps love the hippee guy! :hippie:

now have fun doing your super exspendsive hobby!!!!

joking aside, the question is no joke.

what???? i dont even get this!!!!! :banana: its ugly!!! wats the point??

(oh and i miss spelled stuff cause i in a hurry)

Wow...you just learned about Single Rider?

Such a tourist thing to do to abuse it. typical tourist.

The single rider lines can be quicker than fastpass lines but they can also be slower. It just depends of the number of people in single rider line and the number of odd parties in the regular lines.

The single rider lines can be quicker than fastpass lines but they can also be slower. It just depends of the number of people in single rider line and the number of odd parties in the regular lines.

I agree...but for the most part I have found it to be faster

Um, this is the posters first post - please check the posting count before you get so bitter about things.

To the OP - welcome to the boards and ignore the person I just quoted.

Test Track (which you already know), Rock and Roller Coaster, and Expedition Everest are the only attractions with single riders lines. My husband uses the ones at Rock and Roller Coaster and Expedition Everest all the time. However, the last time at Animal Kingdom, the single riders line was a thirty minute wait so he passed. Sometimes they aren't the best choice.

Always remember that your party WILL be split up. Single riders lines are not to be used if you have small children in your group who cannot or will not ride alone.

Finally talked my kids into trying the single rider line for TT. DD and I rode it twice in about 15 minutes. The first time we walked through the pre-show and almost right on the ride. The second time was a little longer but not much. Can't wait to try RnRc single rider line.

How is it abuse? I'd LOVE an explanation of how it can be abused.

ANYONE can use the Single Rider line. You just aren't going to get to sit next to anybody you are with. You MIGHT get to sit in the same vehicle but a different row.

There is no rule that says "you are a member of a group, so you cannot use the Single Rider line," or "You must prove that you are not married..."

For the OP...although TT, EE and RNRC have single rider lines, they re not always in use either, so be prepared. I think TT uses it most of the time though.

I was at DHS in the evening on Wednesday of last week. We went to RnR, we had a fastpass. The standby was 90 min and the single rider was pretty long too. While standing in the fastpass return, we saw a cm come through the single rider line and say the wait for single rider was approx 2 hours! Yikes!

I'd LOVE an explanation of how it can be abused.

I still don't get the post where someone said OP abused it o_O;;. Anyway...

The only way I know of that people try to abuse single rider is they hop in the line more then once, but then have a kid get scared and won't separate from them each time. If you know your kid is going to get scared by being separated from you, don't get in that line. Get a FP or go in standby line. They will get off the ride and get back in the line AGAIN and the kid does the same thing (I've had this happen in the past). Some people abuse this in that sense (bring the kids through and then make requests/tell you where to place them, etc) or so they keep not having to wait in a 90+ min. line versus 20-30 mins for single rider. Although if this is done, usually a cast member will have them leave the single rider line and tell them to go into standby if they refuse to split up/cause a huge issue. (A reason lines get backed up, this is one situation that causes it).
Also people hop in the line since it's shorter and get angry when they're told they'll be split up because it's the single riders line.

I will say though with the parties being split up, sometimes there isn't a cast member there to tell you that. Single rider greeter isn't a position that's always up at rides so sometimes the other front line cast members have to handle more then one line at a time. But know, you will be split up.

Always remember that your party WILL be split up. Single riders lines are not to be used if you have small children in your group who cannot or will not ride alone.

Like I said above, this is true. There is an age restriction for single rider (as in your kids have to be a certain age to ride alone), also if you know your child is going to get upset that you won't ride together, don't get in the single rider line. You'll get your child even more upset and there will be frustration all around: for you, the child, the CMs, and other people waiting in line =/.

I thought Mission Space had a single rider line. No longer?
They no longer have the single rider line.

I was at DHS in the evening on Wednesday of last week. We went to RnR, we had a fastpass. The standby was 90 min and the single rider was pretty long too. While standing in the fastpass return, we saw a cm come through the single rider line and say the wait for single rider was approx 2 hours! Yikes!
Right...the thing to remember about single rider lines is this...you are filler for the stand-by lines. If there is room, you get to ride...if not, you don't and the waits can be quite long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter