What ages do you need to get a suite?

queenofmykingdom

Earning My Ears
My boys will be 14,11, and 6 on our trip next year. Do you think we can still fit in POR? Or should we be looking at suites?

I know a family with kids literally almost the same ages that stay at POFQ every year. I'm pretty sure you still can.

My boys will be 14,11, and 6 on our trip next year. Do you think we can still fit in POR? Or should we be looking at suites?

Haha, I thought your signature had their ages and I was SO confused.

I think you'll be able to do POR until your youngest is about 10. I've heard the Murphy pull-out is for a child. You'll have a few years before you'll need to go to a suite.

Your other option is a Deluxe Room with a sofabed. The Contemporary sofabed is like a twin bed, I haven't stayed in any of the other regular rooms. The only other Deluxe Room we've stayed in was at Yacht Club and we had a one room suite with a seating area and a Murphy Bed and wet bar. That was nice!

I think a cabin at Fort Wilderness comes out close in price to a value suite and is a wonderful place for boys to have fun, too. Discounts there are currently at 25%.

sharadoc said:
Haha, I thought your signature had their ages and I was SO confused.

I think you'll be able to do POR until your youngest is about 10. I've heard the Murphy pull-out is for a child. You'll have a few years before you'll need to go to a suite.

Your other option is a Deluxe Room with a sofabed. The Contemporary sofabed is like a twin bed, I haven't stayed in any of the other regular rooms. The only other Deluxe Room we've stayed in was at Yacht Club and we had a one room suite with a seating area and a Murphy Bed and wet bar. That was nice!

I think a cabin at Fort Wilderness comes out close in price to a value suite and is a wonderful place for boys to have fun, too. Discounts there are currently at 25%.

They suggest the murphy bed is for children 9 and under.

But you can book a family of 5, up to and including one infant under 3, at POR and you will be placed in AB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter