What adult beverages ?

hsembrick

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if anyone can tell me what adult beverages can be purchased at the resort gift shops. We are ordering from garden grocer and wanted to purchase wine but there is not any on their website so we were wondering what you do for adult beverages at the hotel besides going to the bar. ;) TIA

You can get alcohol from Garden Grocer; they just can't list it on their website. You can add it to the comment section or call them directly.

It really depends where you are staying. At Boardwalk you could go down to the store and walk around with a margarita wine cooler if you wanted. Not sure if they had bottles of wine available. If you were at an Epcot resort you could buy wine in World Showcase and take it to your room. Private dining could probably supply it for you as well.

You can buy alcohol from the resort gift shops as well. Beer ands wine and possibly even hard liquor

When you make your Garden Grocer order online just add whatever adult beverages you would like in the "Comment" section at checkout. You will pay for your grocery order online then GG will call you to give you a total of the alcohol order and you can pay for it with a credit card over the phone.

Beer, wine, and hard liquor are available at all of the resort gift shops, just at a HUGELY inflated price. There are two Hess gas stations on Disney property with convenience stores where you can buy beer beer and wine (and wine coolers, etc, just not hard liquor) at normal Florida prices. I say normal Florida prices because my friend from Chicago tells me it is expensive....just FL taxes I guess...but it is still a LOT less than gift shop prices.

You can also drive to a nearby Walmart or Target and buy a 18 or 24 pack of beer as well

When you make your Garden Grocer order online just add whatever adult beverages you would like in the "Comment" section at checkout. You will pay for your grocery order online then GG will call you to give you a total of the alcohol order and you can pay for it with a credit card over the phone.

Good to know. Thanks!

Just got back from my stay at ASMu Fam Suite. Found out Garden Grocer here on the DIS and I was expecting to have to call bell services when I arrived, but when I got to my room my groceries had already been delivered to the room and all cold items were in the fridge. We had cold beer waiting for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter