What a WONDERful World: Our First Disney Cruise on the Wonder, May 13-May 17! (DONE!)

Thanks for the report - wonderful. We're going on our first ever cruise, a 4 day Wonder in December, so I am loving this!

Just joining in on the fun!:wave2:
Great report! I'm also looking forward to reading your Disneyland trip report. It was your first time right? Eee how exciting!

Awesome! I am trying to get DH to want to go on a Disney cruise...your TR might send him over the edge...i'm going to make him read it! LOL! Looks like a great start I'm excited to see how it was!

ooohhhh Capt. Jack Sparrow...you always have such good luck meeting him! Your cake looks and sounds so yummy that you got at dinner. I may have to try a DCL one of these days. Can't wait to read more!!!

BTW the wedding plans are going well and I haven't been to stressed just had a few panic moments that have passed without any problems. I am doing my flowers in 3 weeks so that is exciting. I'll be still getting in touch with you for something special when the time gets closer.

Hey Lindsey,

Remember me? The POTC gift basket for dd15 in early April???

I love reading this! We have done 2 Disney cruises and are thinking about another one next January. We are also going to Disneyland for the first time in Sept. as we'll be in CA for a wedding and we have 1 extra day, so we're going to Disneyland!

I can't wait to read that trippie too!

Thanks for helping us all to feel a part of your WONDERful vacations! :banana: :banana:

Wow........you got 2 birthday cakes. :cake: Cool.
It will be a big bday for me on our cruise in October....I only hope I have as much pixiedust: as you have had so far for your bday.
It was great to see another installment.

this is the first time I have even looked at the DCL board. Just reading this start of your report has me starting to make plans with my DVC points!

Hi Lindsey!!:wave2:
Your cruise trippie is starting off fabulous - as usual. Your B-day room was so sute and the ship is just gorgeous! Boy would I be searching out those Hidden Mickey's that I see in your pics. I love your dress too!!
Happy belated double Birthday to you!! :bday:Can't wait to read more.
Lesley

I was on this cruise too!!!! I finished my report but it is great to re-live the experience with yours. Plus I am looking for us in your pictures :cool1:

Love the matching outfits. How did you get your dh to do that? Mine keeps looking at me like Im nuts when i mention us wearing matching outfits on the cruise LOL. Cant wait to hear more!

Just joining in on the fun!:wave2:
Great report! I'm also looking forward to reading your Disneyland trip report. It was your first time right? Eee how exciting!

Yeah, I can't wait to start writing my DL Trippie too! It was my first time and I can't wait to go back! I love it! :woohoo:

ooohhhh Capt. Jack Sparrow...you always have such good luck meeting him! Your cake looks and sounds so yummy that you got at dinner. I may have to try a DCL one of these days. Can't wait to read more!!!

BTW the wedding plans are going well and I haven't been to stressed just had a few panic moments that have passed without any problems. I am doing my flowers in 3 weeks so that is exciting. I'll be still getting in touch with you for something special when the time gets closer.

That sounds exciting! Yeah, I cant wait to help you plan a little something special. :goodvibes I have even more exciting Jack Sparrow encounter, oh, and don't forget about the real Captain Jack Sparrow! ;)

Hey Lindsey,

Remember me? The POTC gift basket for dd15 in early April???

I love reading this! We have done 2 Disney cruises and are thinking about another one next January. We are also going to Disneyland for the first time in Sept. as we'll be in CA for a wedding and we have 1 extra day, so we're going to Disneyland!

I can't wait to read that trippie too!

Thanks for helping us all to feel a part of your WONDERful vacations! :banana: :banana:

Of course, I remember you! :) How are you!? We actually have Amanda's picture with her basket posted at work! :thumbsup2 Oh, you will love Disneyland! I was so impressed! I can't wait to get started on my DL Trippie! I'll get you even more hooked! :banana:

Wow........you got 2 birthday cakes. :cake: Cool.
It will be a big bday for me on our cruise in October....I only hope I have as much pixiedust: as you have had so far for your bday.
It was great to see another installment.

There are more cakes to come! :rotfl: All I did on the cruise was gain weight! :rotfl2: So worth it though! You will have a blast celebrating your bday! They make it extra special, for sure! :wizard:

Hi Lindsey!!:wave2:
Your cruise trippie is starting off fabulous - as usual. Your B-day room was so sute and the ship is just gorgeous! Boy would I be searching out those Hidden Mickey's that I see in your pics. I love your dress too!!
Happy belated double Birthday to you!! :bday:Can't wait to read more.
Lesley

Hi Lesley! Thanks! :goodvibes I know, there were hidden Mickeys all around the ship! I loved it! I'm sure Tynan would too! :thumbsup2 Thanks for the bday wishes! Hope you and the family are doing great! :banana:

You have me hooked! Right the next chapter right now!!!!

:rotfl2: I will! I will! :rotfl2:

I was on this cruise too!!!! I finished my report but it is great to re-live the experience with yours. Plus I am looking for us in your pictures :cool1:

Hi there fellow Cruiser! Yeah, you'll have to see if you can find yourself! We even ran into people we saw on the cruise at the airport when we were flying out to CA. Too funny! :goodvibes

Love the matching outfits. How did you get your dh to do that? Mine keeps looking at me like Im nuts when i mention us wearing matching outfits on the cruise LOL. Cant wait to hear more!

Thanks! DH actually really liked the shirt, so it wasn't too hard! :thumbsup2 My DH is into all of that stuff, even more than me some of the time! :rotfl:

YAY Lindsey !!! I've been waitin' for this trippie to appear !!! :woohoo: You and your hubby looked so CUTE in your matching dinner outfits :flower3:

Can't wait to read more......and to hear about DL :surfweb:

Hey, Lindsey!!!!

That cruise is so beautiful!!!! I'm gald you had a good and SPECIAL B-day!!!!!! Waiting for more pics:goodvibes

Welcome back Lindsey! (and belated happy birthday:cheer2: ) I have been eagerly anticipating your new trippie, and am so glad that you had a great time. Can't wait to hear the rest and also to hear about Disneyland. Loved your matching outfits.

Kristi

Two days late? I'm TWO days late!?!! I've been neurotically checking the board to see if you'd started.

Needless to say I'm hopping on board. So far it sounds SO amazing. What an awesome gift from your family, and you look like you're having SO much fun. I'm so glad you had a great time and I can't wait to read all about it!

:banana: :banana:

You have no idea how glad I am to have another one of your trip reports to read and re-read! :cool1: I've never done a Disney cruise but definitely want to, so I'll be hanging onto your every word. What a wonderful birthday present!!

Hi all! :surfweb:

It's late and I know, no new Trippie installment! :scared: I promise to have the new installment later today or tomorrow (my time,) since I haven't gotten to bed yet.

I've been on the computer all day trying to upload my videos I shot on our vacations and I am having the hardest time! It's driving DH & me nuts! :headache:

We even bout a new editing program, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 12, and can't get it to work! I've got a new Sony Handycam DCR-DCD105 that I got for Christmas and I am simply just trying to get my videos on to our computer, be able to edit them a little, and the upload them to the internet. It is seeming impossible! :coffee:

Is anyone computer "savvy" around here? pirate:

I could really use some help!

Also, I am really trying to create still images (pictures) from the video I shot. I know there has to be someway to do this! I'm so confused! HELP! :confused3

We also just bought DVD Ripper Platnium because I think we determined we couldn't edit our videos because they are .VOB files and they need to be .MPEG! So lost....

If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it! :flower3:

Thanks and I'll get back to the Trippie soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter