What a Vacation!!!!!

kevin03

When You Wish Upon A Star
Hey everyone. I just wanted to express my joy after cruising the Disney Dream. My wife and I had such a great time. We had a 10th Floor State Room with a Balcony. The ship was fantastic. I wish I would have known about Pirate Nite because I would've been better prepared. The crew was soo helpful towards us. And it was very nice seeing the Characters, finally meeting Captain Jack Sparrow, and eating at all the restaurants!!! We met four different couples: one from Long Island, one from Indiana, one from our home state New Jersey and one from the UK. I was very satisfied. I got alot of rest and had alot of fun. We had fun at Walt Disney World as well. Going to the Star Wars Weekend at the Hollywood Studios was very cool. Weather wise it was too hot. But all in all, the cruise was great!!

Take care and I'll talk to ya soon.
Kevin

It's great to hear the two of you had such a good time! We're really looking forward to our Nov cruise.

I wish I would have known about Pirate Nite because I would've been better prepared. The crew was soo helpful towards us. And it was very nice seeing the Characters, finally meeting Captain Jack Sparrow, and eating at all the restaurants!!!
Just out of curiousity, what would you have done to "prepare" for Pirate night other than having a costume? Getting ready for our first cruise, going to order the DS's costume soon, but is there something more one should do??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter