What a nice surprise!

jenjie

DIS Veteran
I had DH take our Disney scrapbook to work with him to show his boss, since she recently had an Orlando vacation too. He said she was impressed with the scrapbook. :) This morning he came home from work with a gift from his boss. Seems she had seen some scrapbooking supplies at the dollar store and thought of me. First off, I didn't even know Dollar Stores had this stuff! I need to find out where she got it because it was really nice.

There were three packages. The first was a set of 9 patterned bday papers, 8/12 x 11. They were really cute, and funny thing is, they would have been perfect for a project I finished LAST NIGHT - invitations for my brother's bday party. LOL

The next was a package of school-related stuff. Cutouts, frames, papers. DS4 starts kindergarten next year so this gives me some impetus to get going on that.

The last was a set of multi-picture frames. Kinda hard to describe, but one was a large cutout of an airplane. It had four holes in it to put pictures in. There were 4 or 5 other vehicles, like a school bus, cruise ship, jeep etc. This is SO perfect because I was have been lamenting the fact that we had no pictures of the kids on the airplane. What a perfect base to build a page around! I have the boarding passes, the "first time flier" wings and a story. Now I have something that will tie it all together.

Sorry for going on and on but I was simply amazed that she was so thoughtful (we have never met and have said hello on the phone one time) and happy that I can use everything she chose for me. She also sent Sesame Street swim rings for my kids since we have just had a pool built. :D How nice.

Wow! What a great surprise for you!! Seems like your DH has a very nice boss!! :):)

Sounds like he has a great boss. Someone who really understands how to motivate her employees - not an expensive gesture but one which will certainly carry a great deal of weight with DH.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter