What a deal on a flight...

*~PrincessBelle~*

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to say that me and DSiL were pretty discouraged about finding fares for our upcoming trip in May..flights rt taxes in from YYZ or YXU were astronomical ($400+)!!

..but last night we stumbled across a flight on Delta from DTW, rt and taxes in came to $148.92 p.p. :banana: WOW! I have never bought a flight to WDW that cheap before!!

Disney here we come!!!

What a good deal, congrats!

I wish we had a US city near Saskatoon that had cheaper flights to MCO. The best airport is MSP which is 14hours away.

just wanted to say that me and dsil were pretty discouraged about finding fares for our upcoming trip in may..flights rt taxes in from yyz or yxu were astronomical ($400+)!!

..but last night we stumbled across a flight on delta from dtw, rt and taxes in came to $148.92 p.p. :banana: Wow! I have never bought a flight to wdw that cheap before!!

Disney here we come!!!
we live near niagara falls and always fly out of buffalo. Many times we get direct flights to orlando for under $100 on jet blue or southwest.

That's the same price we paid flying with Delta out of DTW. I booked the flight on Christmas day and a couple days later it was 214.00.The prices keeping jumping up and down. Glad to hear that you got the same deal as us.

I wish we had a US city near Saskatoon that had cheaper flights to MCO. The best airport is MSP which is 14hours away.

14 hours, WOW!:scared1: Now I dont feel so bad about our 7+ hour drive from Winnipeg to Minneapolis. But for 5 of us the cost was $1,000 vs. $2,500. Thats an extra few days in Florida for us. Do you try out of Calgary or Edmonton at all?

Booked flights last week for March break out of Youngstown, Ohio with Allegiant for $44.00 one way into St. Petes Clearwater airport. Total return with taxes $124.00. Family of 4 for $496.00. Sunwing from Pearson was over $2700.00. Just crazy I know! Bringing carry on bag and open seating so don't get dinged with extra fees.

We booked out of Manchester, NH $1400. Out of Saint John $1200 per person

YXEdad - have you heard of Allegiant Air or Delta out of Fargo North Dakota. It's a lot closer than MSP and we often find good deals;)

We just booked for 3 of us to leave from Detroit return for $538 all in. Wow what a deal. Cant wait lol.:cool1::banana::love:

Great deal! We always fly out of DTW ... I don't even look at flights from Toronto.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter