test mobile ad location
  1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

What 3 Restaurants Make Up the Dining Rotation on the Fantasy?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by scrappinginontario, Feb 8, 2013.

1. scrappinginontario

scrappinginontario Mouseketeer

We're booked on the Fantasy and I'm trying to figure out what 3 restaurants are included in the dining rotation. I know that Animator's Palate is one but then am not sure about Cabanas, Enchanted Garden and Royal Court.

I understand that Palo and Remy are not and are available to book separately.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Let Dreams Unlimited Travel plan your perfect Disney vacation!

to hide this advert.
  3. PrincessShmoo

PrincessShmoo DIS Veteran

Animator's Palatte; Enchanted Garden; Royal Court are the MDRs. Cabanas is the buffet.

Palo - $20 for dinner or brunch. Remy - $50 for brunch, $75 for dinner.

4. It'sWDW4me

It'sWDW4me <font color=green>Fairly new... still gets a tag :

Animator's Palate, Royal Court, and Enchanted Garden are the main dining rooms on the Fantasy. Cabanas is the walk-in, less formal dining area on deck 11. We had a fantastic, probably the best of the week, dinner in Cabanas on our Cozumel day. We got back on board a little too late to get to the MDR on time (early seating) so we hit Cabanas. WONDERFUL!

5. tweis

tweis Mouseketeer

The 3 MDRs on the Fantasy are Royal Court, Animator's Palate and Enchanted Garden. :)

6. scrappinginontario

scrappinginontario Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone!!