What’s for Dinner Tonight?

I finished up the leftover roast beef and gravy with a biscuit. DH had a chicken, bacon, and melted cheese double decker sandwich with fries. I always underestimate our leftovers and end up over planning meals. It's working so I'll continue, but it does get a little frustrating to have things planned and not get to them. Down the shore for St. Patrick's weekend so eating out both nights for the first time in months. I am really looking forward to it.

ETA: I also posted my grandmother's "foolproof recipe" for making roast beef on the "eat at home" thread on the budget board. Happy to answer any questions about how to make it work for you!

Let us know how it comes out. I’ve never heard of making it that way. I bought too much stuff this week and now I need to get busy roasting veggies before they all go bad and make something with the impulse buy roast Costco chicken!
I’m pretty happy and will keep the new way of making fried recipe!
Not sure if it’s lower calorie or not ( I never follow the numbers slavishly but do try to avoid fried food of any type) but certainly don’t have to watch it cook constantly.

Youngest sister is coming by this evening so she offered to bring takeout.
Time will tell what it is.

I’m pretty happy and will keep the new way of making fried recipe!
Not sure if it’s lower calorie or not ( I never follow the numbers slavishly but do try to avoid fried food of any type) but certainly don’t have to watch it cook constantly.

Youngest sister is coming by this evening so she offered to bring takeout.
Time will tell what it is.
Hey whatever she brings will be a meal you don’t have to prepare so it’s a winner !

I don’t know!!! Ankle swelling is down. Yay! Watching baby grandson all day tomorrow and it’s an early start, so not sure what I’m going make for din tonight. Maybe something I can also pack for lunch tomorrow while on Gigi duty. 👶🏼🍽️🍼

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter