Whaaaaa, someone stole my........

Zandy: I'm really impressed with your collection. Thanks for sharing the pics with us.

I guess I'll count myself lucky, I've never had any of my toppers taken. I just put the blue glitter one on yesterday. It looks great with my navy blue car that just got washed! I love bringing them back for friends! Makes a great trip treat!

lsutigger2 ~ I guess I should have mentioned that that isn't my collection. Wish it was. I only have 5. I just posted it so other people could see how many different ones there are.

Are we on the same cruise? I just noticed your countdown timer has the same number of days. Or are you going to WDW?

Zandy:
Wish we were going on another cruise, but we're headed to WDW for F&W and golf tournament. We sure did enjoy our first cruise and I'm making plans for another, probably in 2006, if I can wait that long!

So, whose collection is it?

I'm actually not sure whose collection it is. LOL I found the site when I was doing a search. What can I tell you, I was bored. :crazy:

I have a mickie with sunglasses. I was at the grocery store walking towards my car I saw 2 people by my car pulling my antenna from my rear window towards them ready to take my mickie. I had my keys in my hand and hit the panic button. They immediately left I let the alarm go for a few seconds and watched them leave before going to my car.

I saved the antenna topper for the moment but some people really have a nerve.

My parents taught me if it's not yours don't touch it.

Save our antenna toppers.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Wow, if I ever saw anyone trying to take my antenna topper off, I might go crazy. But I do think it would be funny to see their faces as I walked up and asked them what they were doing. I can't believe people would steal these toppers. They aren't that expensive...maybe they should try ebay and pay $5 instead of stealing other people's things.

I saw those antenna toppers when I was on my trip but my car has no antenna!! BOOHOOO they were so cute.
My cars antenna is built in!!

:(

I can't believe how rude people can be. We have a G20 van, it is hard to reach are Mickey, being the van is so big. We have a real old one from when they first came out it is the plastic Mickey head.

We had bought one for my mother-in-law. She works at a school, so needless to say after a while, hers was stolen.

We just bought a new car and the antenna retracts when the car is off. I was very upset about that tooo. However, I have had a Sorcerer Mickey hanger thingy, don't remember the official name, for a long time, Sorcerer Mickey if my favorite, so when we went to pick up our new car I brought it with and it was the first thing in our new car.

Just got the license plate frame Been There Done That Going Back. One way or another, I will make this car Disney too.

My van still has the front 25 Year Sorcerer Mickey Plate on it too. Have to find one that will go on the new car.

Here's to everyone keeping there antenna toppers. Maybe some superglue. The ducktape post was funny.

Diane

If I didn't have an antenna on my car I'd probably attach a string and hang the topper from my rear view mirror. :earsboy:

Just a Quick Tip:::
Before putting the topper on, put some rubber cement or crazy glue inside then put it on your antenna. Works great!! My topper wouldn't come off when I purchased a new car, so some lucky person not only got a great car, but a mickey topper with it!!!

:jumping1: 32 days and counting!!!!

Denise :earsgirl:
Bob :earsboy:
Adara :earsgirl:

dmwright921 ~ That's a good idea, except for the antenna topper collectors (like me) who change them frequently.

I have lost about 4 toppers. Have the worst luck at Six Flags, Great Adventure. One Minnie lost just outside the park at a store, one Mickey lost in the parking lot, and another Mickey eaten off by the orangatang (S?) in the Safari. I still think they train the animals to do it. Shouldn't mention it, but I have had this one for quite some time, probably because I bought backups. We got helicopters from the company we went on in Hawaii, they are cute, but I can't bring myself to take the Minnie off.
Donna

I am so worried that someone will steal my WDW mickey ears that if I feel the area I am parking is unsafe for it I pop it off when I park. I live in Oregon so running to pick up a new one from Test Track isn't something I can do to often. I will be buying a few the next time I am there to avoid having it roll around in my purse!

I still have my Princess Minnie Topper..it's been almost 2 yrs...I can't believe it's still there! Time for a Captain Mickey one this summer!! Cathie:mickeybar princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter