• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WH magic rentals...anyone stay there?

New England

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at the magic rentals at WH? I am looking at a three bedroom townhouse for April 09 with them. I couldn't find any reviews but I have to admit I didn't exactly hurt myself looking!:confused3

I can give you a reveiw of the Magic rental in about 3 weeks. We are staying in the Magic Villa #5 on Aug.30th to Sept. 6th. I sure hope that the townhouse is as nice as it looks in the pics!!

We are staying at the Magic Palace (5 bd ,5 bath house) in Dec and only read positive things before we booked. :thumbsup2

we stayed in magic villa 1 in june of this year and it was great. the pictures on the website don't lie. very clean. nicely appointed. well worth the price and we thought it was a great value. easy transaction too. we will be renting from them again i am sure.

We stayed at the palace for 4 nights in July and #4 for 6 nights. Both are very nice. We had trouble with the air the first 2 nights at the palace, but finally figured it out. The thermostat is behind the entertainment center and we couldn't find it. There was a problem with it, but got fixed and everyone became quite cool.:)

If you have specific questions you can email me. We had no problem getting in or obtaining passes to the community pool (which we never had time to use).

I would suggest bringing extra garbage bags. THere was one in the garbage can and I couldn't find anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter