We've lost some of our own.. *constant updates*

Thank you angela. :hug:

I drove by the scene today. :sad2:

0619071249b.jpg

The whole road that it happened on- every American Flag is at half-mast, and all of the firestations, people came by and put flowers all over the lawn.

0619071239.jpg

"God Bless our firefighters and their families" ^

Oh god.. They just released the names of the 9 firefighters who died. One of them was one of my friend's dad!

Fire swept through a furniture warehouse, collapsing its roof and killing nine firefighters inside -- the nation's deadliest single disaster for firefighters since the Sept. 11 terror attacks. - AOL News

Wow!! I'm so sorry. That must be a really hard thing to go through but stuff like this makes me respect fire fighters so much more. :hug:

I'm so sorry. :sad They didn't show it here on the news? Anyways, I'm very sorry.

:hug: Im here for you Jess. As you know Jess, I can not imagine that happening. I am so glad your dad was safe at home. This may sound really stupid of me but I did not realize how bad this was until I read the thread..It brought me to tears. If that ever happened and my dad had to go to that fire ( he is the fire chief) I do not know what I would do. Everyone down there in S.C. is in my thoughts and prayers.:hug:

Wow Jess. I am terribly sorry. Fires really suck and it sucks even worse when you know people in the fire. I'm glad your dad got out ok though! :hug:

Oh god.. They just released the names of the 9 firefighters who died. One of them was one of my friend's dad!

:sad:
I'm so sorry!!
:hug: :hug: :hug:
My prayers to her and her family.

I'm praying for the other firefighters and their families aswell!
:guilty: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: My dads been on the phone ALL DAY. =/ People calling making sure he's alright.

Today at the belk, Kailey and I met an old friend. With him were two girls that we didn't know. Little did we know that their father had died too in the fire. Mr. Tom (our friend) told us that later. They didn't seem upset. Just normal ppl in the Belk.

Seriously...do you really expect them to walk around in public sobbing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter