We've got Deluxe APs but we're out of DVC points! A year of Disneyland trips- updated 6/27!

Congrats on the new job! So nice to have all the craziness behind you.

I'm in for Oct 2017 too! :)

Jill in CO

I'm glad you have the job situation resolved. :)

We're planning for October 2016. I don't know how I can convince Fran into October 2017 with December 2015, May 2016, and October 2016. We'll see. Hopefully I'll have DVC points again by then. I shouldn't have rented out so many, I'm totally scrambling for the May 2016 trip.

Congrats on your job.

That is good to hear that you will be going after Thanksgiving to the DLR.

I completely understand about the job. Sorry you still have a month until the official transfer. Hopefully it will fly by.

I'm totally in for October 2017. Avatarland should be up I think right? And any time you want company in DL next year I'd love to join you guys. I'm going to welcome familiar faces. :) I'm hoping Alaska will be ok with my vacation obsession.

::yes:: That's why we are waiting; for Avatarland. Michael is all jolly about this for some reason. He's all into reading the blog etc. He's LOVES AK so anything happening there grabs his attention. :woohoo:

Thanks girl. Today was slower than molasses. :lmao: I am not the most patient person :blush: and training slows down my game. LOL! Nice lady though and I really like her but I truly cannot imagine why they need me to train for 4 weeks. :faint:

I am happy October will still work out. Can't believe it's been so long since we've seen you. Plus you need to meet the rest of the crew.​

Congrats on the new job! So nice to have all the craziness behind you.

I'm in for Oct 2017 too! :)

Jill in CO

party: Can't wait. I am going to need a full week. Michael wants to stay AKV Concierge. If we can't get concierge than just AKV savanah view. :woohoo: Wouldn't it be FUN if we all stayed at the same DVC? resort?!​

Congrats on your job.

That is good to hear that you will be going after Thanksgiving to the DLR.

Thanks on both counts Bret. Are our trips ever going to overlap? Glad you liked Super Mex too.

I'm glad you have the job situation resolved. :)

We're planning for October 2016. I don't know how I can convince Fran into October 2017 with December 2015, May 2016, and October 2016. We'll see. Hopefully I'll have DVC points again by then. I shouldn't have rented out so many, I'm totally scrambling for the May 2016 trip.

:thanks: friend. I feel a lot of relief. I'll feel better once the transfer is official.

October 2016 sounds better than 2017. ;) Did you rent out too many points? Ugh! October 2017 is 2+ years away. I bet you'll be able to talk her into it. pirate:

What date this October do you leave for your two day cruise?

Thanks on both counts Bret. Are our trips​
ever​
going to overlap? Glad you liked Super Mex too.​

Right now my trip that I am for sure going in November on the 13th to 15th. I am thinking of going during the CP weekend the first weekend of December.

Thank you for the recommendation of Super Mex. I went to the one in Cypress and the food quality was good for the price and it was fast.​

::yes:: That's why we are waiting; for Avatarland. Michael is all jolly about this for some reason. He's all into reading the blog etc. He's LOVES AK so anything happening there grabs his attention. :woohoo:

I hope they do it right, Avatarland should be AMAZING!!!

Thanks girl. Today was slower than molasses. :lmao: I am not the most patient person :blush: and training slows down my game. LOL! Nice lady though and I really like her but I truly cannot imagine why they need me to train for 4 weeks. :faint:

That's a long time to train, whew!

I am happy October will still work out. Can't believe it's been so long since we've seen you. Plus you need to meet the rest of the crew.

I'm so excited to see you guys :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

party: Can't wait. I am going to need a full week. Michael wants to stay AKV Concierge. If we can't get concierge than just AKV savanah view. :woohoo: Wouldn't it be FUN if we all stayed at the same DVC? resort?!​

Let's all stay at AKV :hyper:

Right now my trip that I am for sure going in November on the 13th to 15th. I am thinking of going during the CP weekend the first weekend of December.

Thank you for the recommendation of Super Mex. I went to the one in Cypress and the food quality was good for the price and it was fast.​

You're welcome. Next try time the beef tacos. They're unreal!!!

We'll be there that first weekend in December too. I didn't realize that was CP weekend.​

Congrats about the job!

:thanks: I feel a great sense of peace with my decision.​

I hope they do it right, Avatarland should be AMAZING!!!

That's a long time to train, whew!

I'm so excited to see you guys :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Let's all stay at AKV :hyper:

It's a ridiculous amount of time for training for one person. :crazy2:

I think Avatarland will be very cool! I need to watch the entire movie. I have only seen bits of it.

Yay for October!!! :woohoo:

October 2016 sounds better than 2017. ;) Did you rent out too many points? Ugh! October 2017 is 2+ years away. I bet you'll be able to talk her into it. pirate:

We had been planning for Oct 2016 since we want to do F&W every 2-3 years. Then a friend from the games boarDS got accepted into some program where she works at WDW now. Her BF is moving down next month and they are planning on getting married in October 2016, so it all works out. We'll see an out 2017. Fran wants to go other places besides Disney. :rotfl2:

What date this October do you leave for your two day cruise?

The cruise leaves on the 16th. Something tells me that's a Friday.

What do you mean you haven't seen all of Avatar???? You must before going to Avatarland! And movie#2 will be out by then too.

We had been planning for Oct 2016 since we want to do F&W every 2-3 years. Then a friend from the games boarDS got accepted into some program where she works at WDW now. Her BF is moving down next month and they are planning on getting married in October 2016, so it all works out. We'll see an out 2017. Fran wants to go other places besides Disney. :rotfl2:

The cruise leaves on the 16th. Something tells me that's a Friday.

Places other than Disney? :faint: :lmao: Michael does too. I told him AKV is like Africa. ;)

What do you mean you haven't seen all of Avatar???? You must before going to Avatarland! And movie#2 will be out by then too.

I haven't! The kids have and Chloe really liked it. She loves that fantasy stuff. They are making a second one? I have some Avatar homework for sure then!​

Ugh, Avatar. Totally not excited.

Jill in CO

Ugh. It was that bad?​

I've never seen any of Avatar. :confused3

Me either. It just never interested me.

Same but since it's getting its own land, I want to see it.​

I'm happy you have resolution with your job situation.

Thank you. :hippie:

I guess I'll probably watch it although my window of going to WDW is getting smaller.

Places other than Disney? :faint: :lmao: Michael does too. I told him AKV is like Africa. ;)

::yes:: but cleaner and you won't get eaten by rogue lions!

I haven't! The kids have and Chloe really liked it. She loves that fantasy stuff. They are making a second one? I have some Avatar homework for sure then!​

I'm totally with Chloe, love all the fantasy stuff. And Sci-Fi, I love both. They're making a second and third Avatar.

Ugh. It was that bad?​

It's fantastic, you've got to see it for yourself!

I love Fantasy and Sci Fi but Avatar, while stunning visually, is basically Fern Gully in space. It didn't do it for me. I'm more a Star Wars or Firefly girl.

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter