We've finally decided on the Restaurants!

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
Well we think we have!!

We are getting the premium vouchers so the following is where we have decided to eat!! As we are staying onsite for 3 nights and off site for 2 nights we'll only get 6 vouchers between us.

Cape Cod - hoping to use 1 vchr and pay the difference
California Grill
Inventions
Walts - hoping to use 1 vchr otherwise if the vchr was rejected at Cape Cod earlier we'll just be eating like Kings in Walts instead!!
Rainforest Cafe
Annettes Diner

It was so hard choosing where we were going to eat this time around, we've got so many favourites!!!

Does anyone else obsess with where they are going to eat or is it just my mate and I???:)

Its certainly not you Fiona - look at the number of threads on here about restaurant choices

Planning where to eat (and sometimes what to eat) is all part of the fun

Great choices! :thumbsup2 I love planning where to eat - there are so many nice places though! :)

I've made my decisions and changed my mind SO many times! I've booked my meals but am still unsure!:lmao: Might change my mind when I get there! :goodvibes

Great choices Fiona :thumbsup2 we also love planning where to eat ~ it's one of the most important parts of the holiday for us. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!