We've booked the babies 1st trip and she's not even born yet! Dec 2010!

Yes!! Go to PARKS menu across the top and click on the theme park you want the hours for. Don't click on Park Hours! An overview of the park will load, scroll down to the menu on the left side of the screen and click on Calendar, choose the month you want to view and then click the day to see the schedule! :thumbsup2

I feel privilege I get to hear about the details in person. :upsidedow

I have been thinking on and off about the Dance Party and I don't think we will be able to do it. The only night we have EEMH at DHS is Monday evening, the night before Lilian's birthday. We have a 8:00 a.m. BBB appointment, so it will be early morning so no late night for us. :sad2: If Disney happens to throw in more EEMH I would definitely be willing to go do it, given we have PH.

Yes!! Go to PARKS menu across the top and click on the theme park you want the hours for. Don't click on Park Hours! An overview of the park will load, scroll down to the menu on the left side of the screen and click on Calendar, choose the month you want to view and then click the day to see the schedule! :thumbsup2

Thank you! :worship: I figured it out! :banana:

I love the themed dinner ideas. I am so sorry your little one isn't feeling well, I hope she is better soon. I like your spreadsheet, mine is colorful like that too.

Good Morning Nickie!! During EMH at DHS, Playhouse Disney puts on a dance party. It's in the place where the Playhouse Disney show is. They play Radio Disney songs, have smoke machines & bubbles that fall from the ceiling, a balloon artist making balloon animals for the kids and Micky and Minnie make an appearance. The kids and parents just dance around the room. Emily really loved it year before last, it's just a fun place for the kiddos to boogie!!

Good Morning Nickie!! During EMH at DHS, Playhouse Disney puts on a dance party. It's in the place where the Playhouse Disney show is. They play Radio Disney songs, have smoke machines & bubbles that fall from the ceiling, a balloon artist making balloon animals for the kids and Micky and Minnie make an appearance. The kids and parents just dance around the room. Emily really loved it year before last, it's just a fun place for the kiddos to boogie!!

No way!! I cant believe I didnt know about this. I kind of think I know "everything about Disney!!" :rotfl2::lmao: Is it for just the AM EMH? hmmmm I am going to have to plan this in... my kids would LOVE it!

No way!! I cant believe I didnt know about this. I kind of think I know "everything about Disney!!" :rotfl2::lmao: Is it for just the AM EMH? hmmmm I am going to have to plan this in... my kids would LOVE it!

It's during PM EMH!! :thumbsup2

Love the spreadsheet! I saw yours last year and decided to make my own so I can officially attribute you to being the one who made my disney planning obsession 10 times greater. :worship: Although my Fiance now thinks I'm a freak but he reaps the benefits when were down there ;).

Hi Wendy!! I'm not sure how I missed your PTR but I'm here now--will read everything tomorrow and catch up on things! You probably already know this but we're going to be in WDW Nov. 27/28-Dec. 4/5 (still working on dates) and we're staying at WL!! Can't wait to be there to see all of the Christmas decorations!! :santa:

Just so you know, I have started saying Whoo Hooty, shake your booty!! to my boys, and they look at me like:rolleyes: I just can't stop myself from saying it....:laughing:

Are you still doing C25K? I am on week 4 and it really ramps up the running-but is definitely doable. (Maybe not with a 50lb stroller:rolleyes1)

Hope you are having a good week!! We leave in 48 hours and I AM FREAKING OUT!! (with excitement!):banana::cool1::yay:

Just stopping by to say "Hi!". We are trying out the week of Oct. 2 this year so I will let you and Nickie know about crowds ecetera. We were going the end of September but Joe couldn't get one of the days off and the girls would miss school so he talked me into fall break. I hope it's quiet that week. Touring plans is showing 2-4. Should be pretty good! :thumbsup2 Now if I could just get a discount that would be awesome. ;)

HI! I could not help but come and read when I saw your PTR title!! You sound JUST like me! We have all of our trips planned out until 2012 :goodvibes It is fun that way, isn't it? We will be at the WL December 11-16th!! Join in my PTR if you would like. I could use your expert advice ;)

Looking forward to more popcorn::

First of all let me say both of your girls are adorable!

I read through your TR and I LOVE the movie night ideas! It's a great way to get excited and express it, even when all the planning is done! We are going to start that in our house too!

I'll be looking forward to more!

Hey Wendy! Great seeing you, Emily and Eva yesterday. DD started to cry when we were walking back to the car saying "I miss Emmmilllyyyy." :rotfl2:

Summer is almost here then we can have all sorts of fun!! :goodvibes

Love the spreadsheet! I saw yours last year and decided to make my own so I can officially attribute you to being the one who made my disney planning obsession 10 times greater. :worship: Although my Fiance now thinks I'm a freak but he reaps the benefits when were down there .

Hey Alison! I do love my spreadsheet! Mike thinks my spreadsheet is is crazy too, but you're right, he reeps the rewards from my planning!!

I can't believe you are getting married next month!! How exciting! I hope all of your plans are coming together without any stress!!:bride:

Hi Wendy!! I'm not sure how I missed your PTR but I'm here now--will read everything tomorrow and catch up on things! You probably already know this but we're going to be in WDW Nov. 27/28-Dec. 4/5 (still working on dates) and we're staying at WL!! Can't wait to be there to see all of the Christmas decorations!! :santa:

Hi Becky! Hopefully we'll see you at the WL before you leave. I think we are going to arrive on the 3rd now and we're skipping SW & US/IOA! More on that to come!!:rolleyes1

I enjoyed your FB updates from your May trip!

I can't wait to see Disney all Christmas'd up!!:santa: I've planned some resort hopping time so we can see all of the deluxe resort's decorations too!

Just so you know, I have started saying Whoo Hooty, shake your booty!! to my boys, and they look at me like:rolleyes: I just can't stop myself from saying it....:laughing:

Are you still doing C25K? I am on week 4 and it really ramps up the running-but is definitely doable. (Maybe not with a 50lb stroller:rolleyes1)

Hope you are having a good week!! We leave in 48 hours and I AM FREAKING OUT!! (with excitement!):banana::yay:

Hi Jill!! I'm so happy I could add to your list of crazy things to say!! I'm a nut and get :rolleyes: looks all the time!!

I am still working on the C25K, but I think it's going to take me 18 weeks instead of 9 with the stroller!! I have to start week 1 over because I have been sick this week and haven't been out, but I enjoy the program and I have to be able to keep up with Nickie next Oct so that'll keep me going!

Woo Hooty, shake your booty for leaving tomorrow!! :cool1: Have a great trip and YOU BETTER BE WRITING A TR!!!!!

Just stopping by to say "Hi!". We are trying out the week of Oct. 2 this year so I will let you and Nickie know about crowds ecetera. We were going the end of September but Joe couldn't get one of the days off and the girls would miss school so he talked me into fall break. I hope it's quiet that week. Touring plans is showing 2-4. Should be pretty good! :thumbsup2 Now if I could just get a discount that would be awesome.

Hey Leanne! You DVC owners thinking you can go to Disney whenever you want now!!:rotfl:

I can't wait to hear how the weather is that week. We had originally planned on going that week this year because my bday is the 9th, but as you know, we decided on Dec instead! Next year, for sure! I can't wait to experience MNSSHP and the F&W Festival. You'll have to let me know how those events are!!

Can't wait to read your TR!

HI! I could not help but come and read when I saw your PTR title!! You sound JUST like me! We have all of our trips planned out until 2012 :goodvibes It is fun that way, isn't it? We will be at the WL December 11-16th!! Join in my PTR if you would like. I could use your expert advice ;)

Looking forward to more popcorn::

Hi Katie! I've seen you on several of the PTR/TR's that I've been reading. I'm glad you made your way over to mine! I'll make sure to check out your PTR too!!

We'll just miss you at the WL this year :sad1: We're planning on leaving on the 11th! Hopefully, when in Dec, we'll be able to book a bounceback deal for our next trip!:thumbsup2

First of all let me say both of your girls are adorable!

I read through your TR and I LOVE the movie night ideas! It's a great way to get excited and express it, even when all the planning is done! We are going to start that in our house too!

I'll be looking forward to more!

Welcome!! Thanks for saying such nice things about the girls! They're definitely keepers!!:cutie:

We enjoy doing the movie nights! I think we are going to do a BOLT night tomorrow or Saturday so stay tuned!! We also have some Toy Story nights planned for the release of TS3!

Hey Wendy! Great seeing you, Emily and Eva yesterday. DD started to cry when we were walking back to the car saying "I miss Emmmilllyyyy." :rotfl2:

Summer is almost here then we can have all sorts of fun!! :goodvibes

Hi Stephanie! We had fun at the mall! Mike couldn't believe that we went to the mall and didn't buy anything! :upsidedow

Emily cried, "I miss Liliaaaaaaaaan!" half way home, until she finally just fell asleep! Uh, those crazy girls!! They wear each other out!!:lovestruc

We do need to get planning our summer activities....zoo, park, beach, Disney?;)

Yup! We've changed our minds AGAIN!!! We've decided not to do US/IOA or Sea World this trip! We're just doing Disney for the week!:thumbsup2

Here is what our new plans look like:
DisneySpreadsheet.jpg

Friday, Dec 3rd - Arrival Day
Fly to MCO in the afternoon
Magical Express to WL
Hang out & explore the WL
Head to Boardwalk to see the decorations at BWI/BC/YC
Dinner at Flying Fish Cafe

Saturday, Dec 4th - Magic Kingdom
Chef Mickey's for breakfast
Catch some of the parade taping at MK
Back to WL for nap/pool time
Dinner at WCC
More MK, SpectroMagic & Wishes

Sunday, Dec 5th - Hollywood Studios
Play & Dine for bfast
Enjoy the morning at DHS
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater for lunch
Return to WL for nap/pool time
EMH at DHS
Dinner at Mama Melrose's
More EMHs

Monday, Dec 6th - Magic Kingdom
Crystal Palace bfast with empty park pics
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Emily (her 1st time!!)
Have fun at MK
WL for nap/pool time
Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table
MK EMH's

Tuesday, Dec 7th - EPCOT
Sleep in a little
Get our photopass pics taken in front of the Christmas Tree at the WL
Monorail to EPCOT
Lunch at Nine Dragon's
Dinner at LeCellier
Illuminations

Wednesday, Dec 8th - Animal Kingdom
Sleep in again!
Bfast at Ohana's
Trek through AK
Tusker House lunch (Mike's request!)
More AK exploration
Dinner at Cali Grill
S'mores & movie on the beach at WL

Thursday, Dec 9th - Downtown Disney & Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Shopping at DTD
Earl of Sandwich for lunch
Ghirardelli for dessert
More shopping!
Artist Point for dinner
MVMCP

Friday, Dec 10th - EPCOT
Monorail to EPCOT
Lunch at Via Napoli (I hope we can make ressies here soon!!)
WL nap/pool time
More EPCOT
Dinner at Hacienda de San Angel with Illuminations viewing
EPCOT EMHs (I love WS at night!)

Saturday, Dec 11th - Magic Kingdom & Departure Day :sad2:
1900 Park Fare for bfast
MK
Late lunch at the Wave
DME to MCO
Fly home
Decompress!

Woo Hoo!! My ADR day is Sunday!! Keep your fingers crossed that I get everything I want!:yay:

Yup! We've changed our minds AGAIN!!! We've decided not to do US/IOA or Sea World this trip! We're just doing Disney for the week!:thumbsup2

Here is what our new plans look like:
DisneySpreadsheet.jpg

Friday, Dec 3rd - Arrival Day
Fly to MCO in the afternoon
Magical Express to WL
Hang out & explore the WL
Head to Boardwalk to see the decorations at BWI/BC/YC
Dinner at Flying Fish Cafe

Saturday, Dec 4th - Magic Kingdom
Chef Mickey's for breakfast
Catch some of the parade taping at MK
Dinner at WCC
More MK, SpectroMagic & Wishes

Sunday, Dec 5th - Hollywood Studios
Play & Dine for bfast
Enjoy the morning at DHS
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater for lunch
Return to WL for nap/pool time
EMH at DHS
Dinner at Mama Melrose's
More EMHs

Monday, Dec 6th - Magic Kingdom
Crystal Palace bfast with empty park pics
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Emily (her 1st time!!)
Have fun at MK
WL for nap/pool time
Dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table
MK EMH's

Tuesday, Dec 7th - EPCOT
Sleep in a little
Get our photopass pics taken in front of the Christmas Tree at the WL
Monorail to EPCOT
Lunch at Nine Dragon's
Dinner at LeCellier
Illuminations

Wednesday, Dec 8th - Animal Kingdom
Sleep in again!
Bfast at Ohana's
Trek through AK
Tusker House lunch (Mike's request!)
More AK exploration
Dinner at Cali Grill
S'mores & movie on the beach at WL

Thursday, Dec 9th - Downtown Disney & Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Shopping at DTD
Earl of Sandwich for lunch
Ghirardelli for dessert
More shopping!
Artist Point for dinner
MVMCP

Friday, Dec 10th - EPCOT
Monorail to EPCOT
Lunch at Via Napoli (I hope we can make ressies here soon!!)
WL nap/pool time
More EPCOT
Dinner at Hacienda de San Angel with Illuminations viewing
EPCOT EMHs (I love WS at night!)

Saturday, Dec 11th - Magic Kingdom & Departure Day :sad2:
1900 Park Fare for bfast
MK
Late lunch at the Wave
DME to MCO
Fly home
Decompress!

Woo Hoo!! My ADR day is Sunday!! Keep your fingers crossed that I get everything I want!:yay:

Hey Wendy!!! Hope all is well... Looks like we have the same plan a few days!!! We will be a MK on 12/6 and Epcot of 12/7 too!!! :yay: We are also going to MVMCP the same night too!!! What time are you planning on going over to the party on the 9th? We have dinner ressies at LeCellier at 4:50p and plan on hopping on the monorail right from dinner to the MK. :woohoo:

:lmao: I was thinking the same thing when we both left without even going into one store! When I synced my pedometer--we walked more there, than any time at the park thus far. Now only if there was a hill to walk up (or in the case of the mall, a ramp :rolleyes1)

Love the new itinerary! :goodvibes Looking forward to finding out if you get the ADRs you want. Sending pixie dust your way :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter