We've been blogged!!

tinkerbell 766

<font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or
For those of you who are sweet enough to be interested, Susan (the big boss of JustMarry) has blogged our vow renewal on her site. It is a little snapshot of our day, and may give those of you who are sensible enough not to follow my ramblings on my TR, a little insight into our day!!
Here is the link:-

http://www.perfectweddingguide.com/wedding-blog/

Have you sent your photos into the Disney Wedding Blog? You should as they haven't had many Swan weddings I don't think.

How lovely Joanne. it must be amazing to think that so many brides to be will be getting inspiration from your special day.:goodvibes

Congrats!

Loved reading the blog! Your pictures are gorgeous.

congrats!! Super cute story! :)

I'm getting forgetful in my old age. I remember seeing it now.

How lovely Joanne. it must be amazing to think that so many brides to be will be getting inspiration from your special day.:goodvibes

iluvasoldier - Thank you so much

2dogmom - Thank you. We were so thrilled with our photos!!

Allie sweetie - Thank you hun!!

Claire sweetie- If you are old there is no hope for me!!!:goodvibes

Claire sweetie - If my experiences have helped (or will help) any other brides, I am flattered!!

That's awesome Joanne! Its great that you can have another type of documentation on your special day...and now everybody gets to share your experience!

Whats cool too is that the post below yours features shoes made by a girl in my city who will be making my shoes! Small world!!

Congratulations Joanne! How exciting for you, they picked some wonderful shots of you two to use. I loved reading the blog as much as I love reading your TR. xx

What a wonderful feature, Joanne! Well done! :goodvibes

I love the pics and the interview! You look so pretty and so happy! :)

That's awesome Joanne! Its great that you can have another type of documentation on your special day...and now everybody gets to share your experience!

Whats cool too is that the post below yours features shoes made by a girl in my city who will be making my shoes! Small world!!

Congratulations Joanne! How exciting for you, they picked some wonderful shots of you two to use. I loved reading the blog as much as I love reading your TR. xx

That was a very nice piece. Congrats!!!

Yay!!! Another Just Marry! and It's Tasty Too bride! You're wedding was lovely!! :)

Thank you all so very much!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter