Wet Swimsuits

lovehoney

DIS Veteran
If your hotel bath doesn't have a drying line how do you hang up your wet swimsuits and beach towels? I've gotten such good ideas from the DIS that I'm sure someone has a brilliant idea on what to do.

I hate hanging the swimsuits on the shower curtain rod because they always drip on the floor.

In the hotel rooms that I have stayed at in property have a line that you pull out to hang your bathing suits on.

I bring a pack of those 3M hooks that you can remove with out harming the surfaces and hang the on the wall inside of the tub or along a wall I can put a towel under to catch the drips ;)

I roll them up tightly in a dry towel which helps get rid of the excess water before I hang them up on the bathroom line.

We wring them out well and then lay them over the edge of the tub. We put towels on the floor to help catch the water that drips out on the floor side but we are pretty good about laying them out so they are mostly in the tub side. :)

We usually leave them on and let the sun partially dry them. Then I hang them over the rod in the bathroom and put a towel underneath or I hang them on hangers on the clothes rack and put a powel underneath. We don't use beach towels, just the room towels and they are left for Mousekeeping.

i bought suction cup hooks. I bought one for each of our suits and one for each towel. I wet the suction cup and the hook pushes down to make the suction. They stick really well on the shower walls. This way everything has a place to dry and drips into the tub. They always stay in my bathroom bags and are surprised how many times they have come in handy at hotels.

i bought suction cup hooks. I bought one for each of our suits and one for each towel. I wet the suction cup and the hook pushes down to make the suction. They stick really well on the shower walls. This way everything has a place to dry and drips into the tub. They always stay in my bathroom bags and are surprised how many times they have come in handy at hotels.

I think I'm going to do this. I saw some suction cup hooks at the dollar store but they didn't look like they would hold well. I'll probably go to target and see if I can find anything.

what my family usually does is squeeze out the water in the bathtub until they're damp and then hang them on the shower curtain rod. This way the water won't drip on the floor :)

If you have a balcony, try hanging them out on the railing if the weather is nice. Or you can just hang them on the shower railing! Just make sure to squeeze out the excess water so it doesnt drip :)

If we stay off property we use a bungee with hooks (think automotive department) and hang it up INSIDE the shower curtain on the curtain rings.....also good for other stays in hotel rooms....and the beach condo.

We bring small clip hangers. After getting out the excess water we clip the suits to the hanger and hang them on the shower rod or pull out string. They dry quicker and it gives more hanging room. :idea:

We bring small clip hangers. After getting out the excess water we clip the suits to the hanger and hang them on the shower rod or pull out string. They dry quicker and it gives more hanging room. :idea:

This is exactly what we do. I bring those cheapy hangers you always get free when you buy shorts and use those to have each piece of the bathing suit and our beach towels up on the shower rod. they take up less room hanging that way and dry much quicker.

I pack a few of the plastic pant hangs that you get when you buy a pair of pants. I clip them to the hanger and hang the hanger on the shower rod. If you don't have these hangers then you can use the jumbo binder clips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter