Wet-n-wild Waterpark at night after AK?

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
We were planning to go to TL on our 1st trip (which we leave for on may 9th-YIKES) but the way our schedule is I don't think we'll be able to fit it in. I've heard that you can go to W-n-W at night because that are open later then TL. Has anyone ever gone there? I was there in '92 on my senior trip but don't remember if they have areas for little kids ( mine are ages 3 1/2 y.o. and 7 y.o.) I though after we went to Ak we could go back to our condo and change and hit W-n-W. Any comments?????

I have not been to Wet n Wild. I don't know for sure, but does anyone know if TL and BB are still running EMH? I know they did a trial on it for awhile, and I lost touch w/ if that ever took off.

Haven't been there either..I do know that the WP are open 10am-6pm for your time frame, and the EMH are in effect for the mornings, every day.

Meaning that, if you're onsite, you get in a t 9am:)
The hours chart might help...
http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/May06.cfm

HTH!!
:sunny:

loveysbydesign said:
We were planning to go to TL on our 1st trip (which we leave for on may 9th-YIKES) but the way our schedule is I don't think we'll be able to fit it in. I've heard that you can go to W-n-W at night because that are open later then TL. Has anyone ever gone there? I was there in '92 on my senior trip but don't remember if they have areas for little kids ( mine are ages 3 1/2 y.o. and 7 y.o.) I though after we went to Ak we could go back to our condo and change and hit W-n-W. Any comments?????

Most likely, Wet and Wild would be close after 6:00 PM. Only during the months of June and July, they open late, until 9:00 PM. Basically, I would suggets that you do Animal Kingdom for half a day and the rest on Wet and Wild. Would that work?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter