Wet dinner at t-Rex

I wonder how many guests asked for compensation after witnessing such a "traumatic" incident. ;)

I watched a video of this on Huffington Post and... yikes! I'm so glad they were able to save all the fish!

I don't really understand the negative comments on FB. If this happened next to my table, I'd be thrilled to have a great story to take home.

The comments on some of the local news sites (FB articles) are ridiculous. :lmao: People are blaming Disney even though it's not a Disney owned restaurant, saying Disney will raise prices more, say they'll never go to Disney now, etc. I mean, come on! :rolleyes2

Awesome! I should have no problem getting ADRs and fastpass+ times! :rotfl2:

Let's try for the best joke/one liner! This is a strange new concept for the "Finding Nemo Meet and Greet?"

Was there about 9pm last night, everything seemed normal and happy but without the tank the area was quite dark :( sadness

I heard this on the radio this morning wow ! We will be there this coming May. Wouldnt it be terrible if the Coral Reef's aquarium did this :scared1:

Does T-REX have fastpass + ?
NO.

My response was in regards the the post below. If guests are mad and not going to come back to disney…more Fastpass+ and ADR options for me.;)

The comments on some of the local news sites (FB articles) are ridiculous. :lmao: People are blaming Disney even though it's not a Disney owned restaurant, saying Disney will raise prices more, say they'll never go to Disney now, etc. I mean, come on! :rolleyes2

]

Was there about 9pm last night, everything seemed normal and happy but without the tank the area was quite dark :( sadness
What part of the restaurant is this in? It's been a couple years since eating there, and I have to admit I don't remember the tank.

Which sites I'd like to go read them!

Saw that right before I went to sleep last night. Glad to hear all mammals and fish are fine. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter