• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WestJet made a minor but good change for our flights in December/January

CR Resort Fan 4 Life

DIS Veteran
Today got an e-mail from West Jet saying there had been a time change in our flight. When I went on their website to see the new times, this is what I saw. On December 16th our flight to Orlando instead of leaving at Toronto at 10:20 AM will now leave at 10:35 AM & arrive in Orlando at 1:26 PM & not at 1:03 PM, so no big deal about that. Comming home on January 1st from Tampa instead of leaving at 2:50 PM, we will leaving at 2:24 PM & arriving back in Toronto at 5:15 PM & not 5:35 PM, so we will get in a little earlier. If your wondering why we are flying to Orlando but flying home from Tampa, after WDW we are going to Clearwater Beach until January 1st so that is why we are flying home from Tampa. So we booked an open jaw trip.

Dumb question time !~ What is Atrium Club?

We will be staying at the CR December 22 - 24th, and I don't remember seeing anything mention the Atruim Club. Could you fill me in.

TIA

j

The Atrium Club is the Contemporary's Concierge floor which is located on the 12th floor in the Tower. To access it you will need to put your Resort ID card in the elevator slot where it says access to the 12th & 14th floor. On the floor they offer you a continental breakfast, afternoon snacks, evening hors doueves & deserts. During the day they along in the evening they have complimentary Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite & Diet Sprite. Also once they start serving the hors doueves they put out Beer & liquor drinks. Finally there are Cast Members that work up on the floor from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM to help you with anything that you need. So if you want to make a last minute ADR they can do that for you & a lot of other things.

Editing to say: Because these rooms are more expensive then a regular Tower room, you do not pay extra if you have a MK view like you would if you booked a regular floor. So you can request a MK vew on the 12th floor but there might not be any available. Also the Bay Lake view is the same price so even if your on that side the rate is not any cheaper. The price you are quoted is the price no matter what view you get.

Thanks for the info!

I've just booked the MK view only, meeting up with friends so no need for the conciege service.

j

same time change for our flights!
however only rec'd the documents for 2 of 3 seats..but the 3rd i booked seperately..so hopefully it is still coming..if not will have to follow up..grr!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter