Westjet At IT AGAIN

We are booked for NL too. Booked air Canada because I have no trust in Westjet anymore. They sure are destroying their reputation.

You know I was thinking like this. But air Canada is now actually worse. It is impossible to get through to air Canada. If you call right when phones open you still sit on hold for 5+ hours. Many people get their call dropped. And there is no way to get them to do anything online or request a call back.

We have been waiting 3 months for a refund on a cruise we cancelled. And I can’t even get anyone to talk to.

At least WestJet will schedule a call back and they usually can help you when you speak with someone

You know I was thinking like this. But air Canada is now actually worse. It is impossible to get through to air Canada. If you call right when phones open you still sit on hold for 5+ hours. Many people get their call dropped. And there is no way to get them to do anything online or request a call back.

We have been waiting 3 months for a refund on a cruise we cancelled. And I can’t even get anyone to talk to.

At least WestJet will schedule a call back and they usually can help you when you speak with someone
Terrible. I haven’t had any reason to call Air Canada. I should consider myself lucky it seems.

Was that through Air Canada Vacations? That's different than just an Air Canada flight. You can set up a callback for help with Air Canada flights in under an hour from your original call. I just did that.

Last edited:
Was that through Air Canada Vacations? That's different than just an Air Canada flight. You can set up a callback for help with Air Canada flights in under an hour from your original call. I just did that.

Yeah for air Canada vacations. But I’ve heard the same complaints about flights.

My flight which I just changed on Thursday last week, has already been adjusted by 90 minutes. WTAF are airlines doing right now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter