Westgate Town Center

live4christp1

DIS Veteran
:goodvibes Westgate is wonderful!

This is our fourth year staying at Westgate and each time has been a great experience. We are not owners of any timeshare but rent from owners on redweek.com

This year we got a two bedroom unit for 7 nights for $700 - that's everything, tax, etc.

Check in time is stated at 4:00 PM but we checked in about 2:00ish and were shown to our unit right away. This year we were in the Town Center unit #5642A. The unit was beautiful. The master bedroom has a king size bed (heavenly) and a Roman style jacuzzi tub (the kids think it's their own private heated swimming pool), seperate shower, double sink, etc. The kids room has two double beds and a Mickey picture on the wall with bathroom with tub/shower combo, sink, etc. They also have a TV here as does the master bedroom. Living room has a leather sofa loveseat sectional that is also a pull out sleeper, big screen TV, DVD player and stereo. There is a dining table with 4 chair and then 3 additional chairs at the breakfast bar. Kitchen has stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, blender, juicer, and all flatware, cookware, dishware that you will need. Also extra garbage bags, detergent for the dishwasher. There is a closet with dryer & washer with small box of detergent.

Since we are registered under an owner we get a welcome box of cookies (yummy) and a coupon to redeem for another box of detergent and coffee. We also get all the owner perks (we didn't attend all these but have at one point or another) to include 2 BBQ's at the pool during the week (free to owners) 2 or 3 breakfasts poolside, mini golf, bike rental, paddle boats, all free to owners. They also have fishing but I think there is a minimal charge for supplies for this. The resort also has a movie theater which shows a different Disney movie 3 times a day with free soda & popcorn. They have about 13/14 pools, 3 or 4 lakes with boats, a couple of stores and deli, pizza hut.

Our view from the balcony overlooked the lake, mini golf and can see two of the pools in the distance. There are also playgrounds and bbq grills scattered throughout the grounds.

Here's a link to the owners page I rented from this year. Lou was great to work with and very helpful. http://www.wcfr1.com/comments.php?done=true

We have also stayed in the 1 bedroom units in the Villas and in the Town Center.....both were lovely, only complaint on the 1 bedroom Villa is you don't have your own washer & dryer but there are several for everyone to use on the floor.

We have also stayed in the 3 bedroom with loft that sleeps 10 in the Villas and it's great as well.

Pluses at the Town Center are the big screen TV. The Town Center buildings are also newer.

If you have any questions let me know. I have been able to get a week here through an owner as low as $450 just depends on the time of year you are traveling.

Can you tell me if the westgate town center in kissimmee has some sort of transportation to get to the disney parks? Thanks

Can you tell me if the westgate town center in kissimmee has some sort of transportation to get to the disney parks? Thanks

They do have a shuttle but as I understand it doesn't run all day like the Disney shuttles do. Has a drop off and pick up time and if you miss it, you miss it......no shuttle coming back. It's been several years since we've inquired though so might be worth calling and asking about. We always have our own transportation and just drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter