Westgate Lakes Timeshare Question

grgich

Mouseketeer
I know this may sound like a stupid question, but does anyone know what "toiletries" are included when renting a timeshare unit at Westgate Lakes?

My son's high school band will be staying there, and I need to know if he needs to bring shampoo and soap, or if that's included like at a hotel.

I've stayed there, but don't recall. Typically you'll get little bars of soap. You may or may not get shampoo.

Probably the simplest thing would be to call and ask them.

Sheila

Being an owner at Westgate, I am surprised I couldnt remember without checking my travel bag. They provide shampoo, conditioner and bar soap. The sizes are enough to last a few days. The shampoo/conditioner sizes are 1.75oz each. The bar soap size is alot larger than typical motel size. According to the package, it is 2.5 oz. They arent bath and body works products but they are the products they do use in their onsite spa.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter