Western Wa Residents: Read This

atomsmom

Earning My Ears
In the Burlington, WA Prime outlets they have set up a Disneyland outlet store! It is FULL of fun Disney souveniers. There is lots of stuff from the 50th.

The prices range from 50% off to 80% off! The store is scheduled to be there until October.

There are lots of clothes, mugs, hats, photo frames, etc.

I purchased $117 worth of stuff. The retail price from the tags was $569! I am going to Disneyland Monday with all my new stuff. I'm doing the happy dance :banana:

This is my first post. I read the boards constantly, but haven't really had anything to post. I wanted to alert everyone to this! :wizard:

Rats! We just came back from Orcas Island yesterday... I could have stopped! Maybe a trip up there could be in my future!

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup2

Shutup! Are you serious?!? Okay, where is Burlington.....
I will definitely have to check it out! Thanks so much for the tip!! I'm trying to get my Christmas shopping done early, and this will help.

Burlington is just north of Mount Vernon in Skagit County (which is north of Everett.) This area is where the Tulip Festival is every spring. Beautiful area!

From Tacoma I think it would be a couple hours drive, it's about an hour for me.

Here's a link to a listing of the other outlet stores there:
http://www.outletsonline.com/outlets/1062.html

AAACK! Just spent the weekend in Ferndale! Knew I should have gone shopping down there! Ah well, we'll just have to make a quick trip there this week anyways.
Thanks so much for the heads up!
Lydia

Thanks for the info! We need to do school shopping this week so I think we head up to Burlington!!!

Thanks for the good news! DW, DGS, and I are going to head up there tonight after work for some last minute items. It will give DGS his first taste of what to expect in a couple of weeks when we head south!

I tried to get my husband to pull over on our way from Snohomish/Monroe to Sumas (NE of Bellingham) this weekend! :sad2:

Can you give me an idea as to what is there. We had a bad housefire last week and lost most everything. I want to get my kids a few nice toys pick up their spirits. :love: Is most of the merchandise small souvineer type stuff or are there larger, nicer items?

We made the trek down to Burlington from Vancouver Canada today and it was totally worth it!!! We had a blast. They had a few 50th things in, and the sizes of course weren't the greatest selection. But we picked up a ton of stuff. I bought 10 Beauty and the Beast Xmas pins at $1.99 each, so my DD can trade them in the park for ones she really wants next week, when we go to the resort. The guy at the counter also mentioned that they were getting a new shipment of product next week and should be out late next week or at the beginning of the following week. I think he said it was around 30,000 items coming in. Of course, that is a lot of mutiples, but still, should be a lot to go through. The sign outside also said the store would be closing on Oct. 5th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter